The Pumpkin King finally makes his debut in Dreamlight Valley, fittingly just in time for Christmas. You can still get him if you don’t have the A Rift in Time DLC, but you do need to hunt down some Matryoshka Dolls to seal the deal. Here’s how to get Jack Skellington in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Unlock Jack Skellington in Disney Dreamlight Valley
You can’t help but think of “This Is Halloween” every time you see Jack Skellington; just admit it. The Nightmare Before Christmas protagonist is easily a massive fan favorite, and you can add him to your valley without having to spend a time of real money on A Rift in Time. The basic steps to meet and invite Jack to your valley are as follows:
- Unlock the Forgotten Lands for 15,000 Dreamlight. This area can be found in the northwest portion of the Valley, on the Sunlit Plateau.
- Find four Matryoshka Dolls. I admit, I didn’t think I’d be writing this when I hunted these down. You can see where the dolls are by the cluster of sparkles surrounding them. The basic gist of where I found mine are:
- I found one in the southern portion of the Sunlit Plateau.
- Another I found in the southeastern portion of the Plaza.
- The third Matryoshka Doll was found in western Peaceful Meadows.
- I found my fourth doll in the northern part of the Forest of Valor.
- Put the four Matryoshka Dolls on the pumpkin tree in the Forgotten Lands. A very familiar tree from The Nightmare Before Christmas!
Jack Skellington will be ready to join your valley after you’ve completed all this and, of course, take a picture with the Pumpkin King. Make sure there’s room in your valley to add him, and it’s all done. And that’s how to get Jack Skellington in Disney Dreamlight Valley to add a little spooky flair to your valley. We have a ton of other DDV guides here on GameSkinny.