Disney Dreamlight Valley‘s Pride of the Valley update brings new discoveries, like Dreamlight Trees for Simba’s quests. We know you’ll want to uncover all of the mysteries alongside the update. This guide will show you how to complete Simba’s Dreamlight Grove quest.
How to Complete The Dreamlight Grove
First, you’ll need to level Simba up to Friendship Level 10, and complete his prerequisite quests, Hakuna Matata, The Great Gathering, and The Seed of Memories. Once you’ve taken those steps, the quest will become available to you.
The quest will require you to visit the Frosted Heights (10,000 Dreamlight), Forgotten Lands (15,000 Dreamlight), and Glade of Trust (5,000 Dreamlight) biomes.
We recommend asking Simba to hang out for the duration of the quest to save you some effort throughout.
- First, find Simba on your map and select his icon to get a Dreamlight trail to him.
- Go to Simba and talk to him. He remembers there being more Dreamlight Trees in the Valley before the Forgetting. He needs more Dreamlight Tree Seeds to help him remember.
- Go to the Dreamlight Tree you planted for The Seed of Memories quest, and harvest some Dreamlight Fruit for Simba.
- Return to Simba, and give him the Dreamlight Fruit.
- Simba will tell you that Mother Gothel used to help with the Dreamlight Trees, and you need to talk to her to learn more.
- Find Mother Gothel, and talk to her. She’ll tell you the ingredients for a Dreamlight Tree Fertilizer.
- 5 Vitalys Crystal (Glowring rocks in Vitalys Mines)
- 2 Purified Night Shards
- Sunlit Plateau Water (Sparkling water in the biome)
- 3 Dreamlight Fruit (3 produced every 24 hours)
- 1 Empty Vial (crafted from glass)
- Collect all necessary ingredients for the Fertilizer, and craft it at any crafting station.
- Go to your inventory, and use the Dreamlight Tree Fertilizer. It’ll now be applied to your Royal Watering Can.
- Return to Simba, he’ll tell you the flowers you need to water to grow into more Dreamlight Trees.
- Water any 5 flowers in the Frosted Heights, Forgotten Lands, and Glade of Trust biomes.
- Return to Simba and talk to him. He’ll want to return to the original Dreamlight Tree that you planted in the Sunlit Plateau.
- Follow Simba, and then listen to him and Nala talk about the new Dreamlight Trees.
- Talk to Simba once again about the Trees.
- You’ve now completed The Dreamlight Grove!
Well, that’s it for our guide on how to complete The Dreamlight Grove quest for Simba. If you found this article helpful, check out our other Disney Dreamlight Valley guides.
Feature image by GameSkinny.