For those venturing into the PvP journey of Elder Scrolls Online, here is a breakdown of the World Skills for Soul Magic, Werewolf and Vampire.
Each unlock level is for within the specific Skill Line which differs from your character’s basic leveling.
Soul Strike (Unlocks Level 6) – Deals 32 Magic Damage over 2.8 seconds and snares target by 70% while active
- Shatter Soul – If target is killed, it explodes and damages nearby enemies
- Soul Assault – Increase channel duration by 1 second
Soul Trap (Unlocks Level 1) – Deals 16 Magic Damage over 10 seconds, fills a Soul Gem
- Consuming Trap – Also restores 7% Health, Magicka & Stamina if enemy dies while affected
- Soul Splitting Trap – Fills one additional Soul Gem
Soul Shatter (Unlocks Level 2) – Player’s soul explodes on death, causing 16 Magic Damage to all nearby enemies for Rank 1; 22 Magic Damage for Rank 2
Soul Summons (Unlocks Level 2) – Allows players to revive without spending a Soul Gem once every 2 hours for Rank 1; every hour for Rank 2
Soul Lock (Unlocks Level 3) – Weapon kills have a 5% chance to automatically trap souls
Werewolf Transformation (Unlocks Level 1) – Transforms player into Werewolf causing nearby enemies to run in fear. Increases Stamina, Armor and Run Speed. Attack damage is derived from Max Stamina
- Pack Leader – Allies gain Ultimate faster
- Werewolf Berserker – Increases attack speed with each hit and adds bleed damage
Pounce (Unlocks Level 2) – Player leaps to target, dealing Physical Damage and Stunning off-balance targets
- Brutal Pounce – Deals damage to all enemies in the area
- Feral Pounce – Each use increases time in Werewolf form
Roar (Unlocks Level 5) – Unleashes a beastly roar causing fear, disorientation and off-balance to enemies within 6 meters for 3.5 second. Affects up to 3 nearby enemies.
- Ferocious Roar – Killing feared targets leaves nearby allies off-balanced and disoriented
- Rousing Roar – Increases Weapon Power of nearby allies
Pursuit (Unlock Level 3) – Increases Stamina by 10% for Rank 1; by 20% for Rank 2
Blood Rage (Unlock Level 4) – Generates 2 Ultimate by taking damage for Rank 1; % Ultimate for Rank 2. Player must be in human form.
Devour (Unlocks Level 5) – Can devour human corpses to earn more time in Werewolf form
Savage Strength (Unlocks Level 6) – Increases Max Stamina by 3% for each kill. Effect stacks up to five times for Rank 1; by 5% for Rank 2
Bloodmoon (Unlocks Level 6) – Allows player to turn another player into a Werewolf once every 7 days by returning to the Werewolf ritual site. Turned players earn the Werewolf Skill Line. Players infected with Vampirism cannot be turned.
Call of the Pack (Unlocks Level 7) – Allows allies to remain in Werewolf form for 3% longer. Affects up to five targets and stacks up to five times for Rank 1; 5% longer for Rank 2
Drain Essence (Unlocks Level 1) – Stuns target for 3 seconds and deals 11 Magic Damage every 1 second. Player recovers 150% of damage as Health & Stamina every 1 second. Cannot be applied to targets which have recently been drained or fed upon.
- Invigorating Drain – Also recover Ultimate
- Midnight Drain – Recovery is more effective at night
Bat Swarm (Unlocks Level 5) – Summon a swarm of bats which surround you and deal Magic Damage to enemies every 1 second for 5 seconds.
- Clouding Swarm – Also grants invisibility
- Devouring Swarm – Gain life for each target hit
Mist Form (Unlocks Level 3) – Take 75% reduced damage from all sources and gain invulnerability to healing magic and control effects for 3 seconds
- Elusive Mist – Increases movement speed in mist form
- Poison Mist – Damages nearby enemies
Dark Stalker (Unlocks Level 9) – Increases movement speed while sneaking and allows player to enter stealth more quickly at night
Supernatural Recovery (Unlocks Level 4) – Increases Magicka & Stamina Recovery by 5%
Undeath (Unlocks Level 7) – Increases damage mitigation when player is below 30% Health. Damage mitigation can increase up to 50% as health decreases for Rank 1; below 50% for Rank 2
Unnatural Resistance (Unlocks Level 8) – Health Recovery is improved in Vampirism stages 2-4
Blood Ritual (Unlocks Level 6) – Allows player to turn another player into a Vampire once every 7 days by returning to the Vampire ritual site. Turned players earn the Vampire Skill Line. Players infected with Lycanthropy cannot be turned.
Savage Feeding (Unlocks Level 2) – After feeding, your target is off-balance and stunned for 2 seconds for Rank 1; for 3.25 seconds for Rank 2
For all your Elder Scrolls Online needs, please turn to our directory for help, tips and guides.