It might sound counterintuitive to get into bot lobbies in a competitive battle royale. But trust me, you’ll want to know how to make completing challenges and quests easy peasy. Here’s how to actually get into bot lobbies in Fortnite.
How to Get into Bot Lobbies in Fortnite
Why Play Fortnite Bot Lobbies?
If you’re tired of being shot at while completing quests like I am, you’re in luck. Bot lobbies are matches where all of your opponents are AI rather than other human players. If you’ve played unranked rounds of Fortnite, odds are you’ve come across a bot. They are easily identifiable by their lack of objective, and predictable actions. For example, they’ll miss all of their shots when you’re standing perfectly still.
Regardless of my years of experience playing Fortnite, sometimes I just want to relax and complete my quests. I highly recommend you enter bot lobbies for any challenges that are too difficult to complete in a competitive round. I’ve been interrupted more times than I can count when I’m just about to reach my objective or take that crucial headshot. Suffice it to say, it can get frustrating. Fortnite bot lobbies are a great solution.
How to Always Get Into Bot Lobbies in Fortnite
Bot lobbies exist for level-one players who need an introduction to the game without being taken out by more experienced gamers. So, you’ll need a level one player to get into bot lobbies. Here’s what you need to do always get into bot lobbies in Fortnite.
- Create a second Epic Games account.
- Have a second device to run Fortnite.
- Mobile phone.
- Android: Download Epic Games App.
- IOS: Xbox App Cloud Gaming.
- Xbox, Nintendo Switch or PlayStation.
- Download Fortnite.
- Download Epic Games launcher and install Fortnite.
- Mobile phone.
- Sign in with your new Epic login on your secondary device.
- Launch Fortnite on your main device.
- Sign into your main device with your main account.
- Invite your main account to the secondary account’s lobby.
- Queue for a builds or no builds mode match once your main account is in the lobby.
- Have your secondary account leave the match once you’ve arrived on the island lobby (before the Battle Bus leaves).
- Enjoy your bot lobby match!
You can continue to queue for bot lobbies with your secondary account as long as you don’t let it pass level one. Otherwise, you’ll need to make a new account. So, the key is to ensure your secondary leaves as soon as possible.
That’s how to actually get into Fortnite bot lobbies. Stay tuned with us at our guides hub here for more tips, tricks, and walkthroughs.