HoloCure: Save the Fans offers you the opportunity to create 23 Collab weapons that can be crafted at the Golden Anvil using two basic weapons per each Collab weapon. However, there are four Super Collab weapons in the game that can be crafted only by using the Golden Hammer. Since Super Collab weapons are the best in the game, our guide will show you how to get and use Golden Hammer in HoloCure, including all the crafting recipes.
How to Get and Use Golden Hammer for Super Collabs in HoloCure
Here’s a short breakdown of what you’ll need to get and use the Golden Hammer in Holocure:
- Satisfy one of two possible conditions.
- Collect four specific Collab weapons and items.
- Craft Super Collab weapons using Golden Hammer.
How to Get Golden Hammer
Before you can get the Golden Hammer, you must satisfy one of the following two conditions:
- Possess at least three of the four required Collab weapons, including:
- Dragon Fire: Fan Beam + Plug Type Asacoco
- Idol Concert: Idol Song + Glowstick
- Elite Cooking: Elite Lava Bucket + Spider Cooking
- Snow Flower Sake: Wamy Water + Glow Stick
- Your character must be at least Level 50.
If you craft one of the Collab weapons listed above, you’ll see one-third of the Golden Hammer icon appear in the top-right corner of your screen. If you have two, then you’ll see two-thirds of that icon, and if you have all three weapons, then you’ll see a full Golden Hammer.
You don’t have to do all this if you have a little patience. Once you reach Level 50, you’ll be granted a free Golden Hammer. I’d recommend speeding up your progression by using Study Glasses and Researcher’s Coat.
How to Use Golden Hammer
Once you’ve obtained the Golden Hammer, you can start crafting Super Collab weapons at the Golden Anvil using the following recipes:
- Holy Fire: Dragon Fire + Gorilla’s Paw
- Idol Live: Idol Concert + Idol Costume
- Jingisukan: Elite Cooking + Uber Sheep
- Snow Queen: Snow Flower Sake + Sake
Holy Fire bursts fire flames that are equal to 50kg of power, while all of your damage gains a 1.3x multiplier. You can get the Gorilla’s Paw by defeating the Smol Ame boss at Stage 1.
Idol Live reduces your specials cooldown times by 30%, and if you activate your specials, it’ll increase their stats by 50%. You can get the Idol Costume only after you unlock the Power of Idols achievement, which requires you to use special attacks.
Jingisukan increases your max HP by 100 points, and if you stand within its area of effect, it’ll heal you for 3 HP every second. Uber Sheep is available from the start of the game.
Snow Queen applies the freezing effect in an AoE fashion, thus increasing your critical hit chance by 20%. Sake is also available at the start of the game.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get and use Golden Hammer in HoloCure. Stay tuned for more HoloCure: Save the Fans tips and tricks articles right here.