Relics are introduced a few hours in Honkai Star Rail, but it’ll take a while before you amass any decent ones. Thankfully, one of the best methods of farming Relics comes soon after. With that in mind, you’ll want to know how to do it and the rewards you’ll get. This is our guide for the Caverns of Corrosion in Honkai Star Rail.
Honkai Star Rail Caverns of Corrosion Explained
The best way I can describe Caverns of Corrosion is that they are repeatable dungeons that award you with Relic Sets. There are a select few across the different areas you visit, and each has a special effect that modifies the battles that take place there. You’ll have to use 40 Trailblaze Power to take one on.
Related: Honkai Star Rail Best Relics Guide
Six difficulties are available in Caverns of Corrosion (unlocked with your Equilibrium level). Although the enemies remain the same, the relics will be at higher rarities.
How to Unlock Caverns of Corrosion
Caverns of Corrosion first become available during a Trailblaze mission called The Stars Are Cold Toys, which is part of a quest line that requires Trailblaze Level 24 to start. Some will retroactively appear on your map, and others will appear as soon as you come across them in future areas.
If you’re like me and have spent some time playing Genshin Impact, you’ll recognize the similarity to the artifacts-rewarding Domains of Blessing for that game. One key difference between that and Caverns is that they don’t change based on a schedule. You can farm their set of relics on any day you want.
Caverns of Corrosion Locations, Farmable Relics, and More
The following list breaks down all of the specifics for the currently available Caverns of Corrosion. There seems to be some conflicting information online, which could be due to changes between the beta and the official release. Even the Interactive Map from HoYoLab has some repeated locations for a couple of them. Regardless, all of the below information is from my time playing since Star Rail officially launched.
Path of Gelid Wind
- Location: Storage Zone, Herta Space Station.
- Special Effect: Physical Damage dealt by teammates is increased by 75%.
- Farmable Relics: Eagle of Twilight Line, Hunter of Glacial Forest.
- Enemies: Voidranger line.
- Recommended Types to Bring: Physical, Wind, Imaginary.
Path of Jabbing Punch
- Location: Silvermane Guard Restricted Zone, Jarilo-VI.
- Special Effect: Lightning damage dealt by teammates is increased by 75%.
- Farmable Relics: Champion of Streetwise Boxing, Thief of Shooting Meteor.
- Enemies: Automaton Grizzly, Automaton Beetle, Automaton Hound, Automaton Spider.
- Recommended Types to Bring: Fire, Ice, Lightning.
Path of Drifting
- Location: Corridor of Foading Echoes, Jarilo-VI.
- Special Effect: Max damage absorbed by shields is increased by 30%. Additionally, any character protected by a shield will deal 75% more damage.
- Farmable Relics: Musketeer of Wild Wheat, Passerby of Wandering Cloud.
- Enemies: Searing Prowler, Incineration Shadewalker, Imaginary Weaver, Frostspawn.
- Recommended Types to Bring: Ice, Electric, Imaginary.
Path of Providence
- Location: Everwinter Hill, Jarilo-VI.
- Special Effect: Teammates’ Break Effect increased by 75%. Resulting DoT and Additional damage increases by 75% as well.
- Farmable Relics: Genius of Brilliant Stars, Guard of Wuthering Snow.
- Enemies: Decaying Shadow, Imaginary Weaver, Incineration Shadewalker, Frostspawn.
- Recommended Types to Bring: Fire, Lightning, Wind.
Path of Holy Hymn
- Location: Cloudford, The Xianzhou Luofu.
- Special Effect: Quantum damage dealt by teammates is increased by 75%.
- Farmable Relics: Band of Sizzling Thunder, Knight of Purity Palace.
- Enemies: Blaze Out of Space, Imaginary Weaver, Thunderspawn, Mask of No Thought.
- Recommended Types to Bring: Physical, Ice, Quantum.
Path of Conflagration
- Location: Stargazer Navalia, The Xianzhou Luofu.
- Special Effect: Damage of teammates’ basic attacks and follow-up attacks is increased by 75%.
- Farmable Relics: Firesmith of Lava-Forging, Wastelander of Banditry Desert.
- Enemies: Automaton Gatekeeper, Mara-Struck Soldier, Entranced Ingenium Line.
- Recommended Types to Bring: Electric, Wind, Quantum.
That covers everything you need to know about the Caverns of Corrosion in Honkai Star Rail. For other system breakdowns, such as how the Pity System works, check out our collection of Honkai Star Rail guides.