Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a free-to-play mobile game on both iOS and Android. The combination of beautiful graphics, fine details, a variety of characters, and customizable teams makes for a refreshing alternative to the main installments.
Story-wise, the game is related to Dissidia NT; however, the game takes on the traditional RPG format rather than team-based fighting (although the latter did incorporate similar features, such as team attacks, segregated HP/BP damage and more). Heroes and villains of the Final Fantasy franchise come together in this turn-based combat RPG.
While it is mainly a mobile game, it is possible to enjoy it on PC in an easy, hassle-free way. Just follow the steps below!
How to play Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia on PC for Windows/Mac
- Install a compatible Android emulator such as Bluestacks. Note that the Nox emulator will not support the game. Other great alternatives include Remix OS and Andy OS.
- Launch the program, navigate to the App center, and open Google Playstore.
- Search for the game in the search engine; take care to type out the full title.
- Download and install the game.
- Locate it in the App center.
- Click and play to your heart’s content!
If you happen to come across an issue with downloading/installing the game via Playstore, you can download it as an APK file on either PC or the emulator, and it should install and run successfully. Simply search it up on any search engine, and it should pop up.
And that’s it — you can enjoy the game on the big screen with little to no fuss at all. Stay tuned for more guides on GameSkinny!