The Lords of the Fallen Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho boss shouldn’t give you a lot of trouble. But, surprise, watch as that carefree and relaxed look on your face disappears the moment the entire arena gets coated in poison. Our guide discusses how to beat Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho in the Tower of Penance zone.
How to Beat Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho in Lords of the Fallen
To beat Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho, you need to be mindful of the poison clouds in the arena, which will drain your health easily unless you’re able to cure the status effect. Moreover, your opponent can actually reanimate twice.
Where to Find Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho
You’ll face the Lords of the Fallen Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho boss at the bridge that leads to the Tower of Penance. There are a couple of factors to take note of here:
- The location itself is just past the back courtyard of the Manse of the Hallowed Brothers, which is where you battle Abiding Defender Lirenne and Kyra. In fact, you could see the Tower of Penance in the distance at that very arena.
- The bout against Sanisho takes place on a bridge, which means cramped corners, a bit similar to the Ruiner fight.
Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho Abilities
These are the abilities that you need to be aware of when you’re fighting the Lords of the Fallen Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho boss:
- Poison-Coated: The boss’ melee attacks apply a dose of poison. If you let it build up, it’ll gradually deplete your health unless you remove it with a poison curative item.
- Noxious Fumes: Poison gas will seep out of the entire bridge.
- Skewer: Impales your character using his spear. This has a chance to instantly inflict poison, as opposed to a gradual build-up.
- Reanimation: The boss will reanimate twice even after his HP has been fully depleted.
The good news about this battle is that Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho has very predictable attacks that can easily be avoided or parried. The bad news is that, after dropping his health a bit, Noxious Fumes will cover huge portions of the bridge. I actually had to run around just to find a safe spot where I could continue attacking the boss, such as one of the corners near the entrance.
I also found it tough since the camera wasn’t really that helpful in tight corners. When I did move closer to the center, I had to contend with poison build-up until I was able to see another safe spot.
Likewise, the boss’ Reanimation ability means that you need to fight him twice. Later, when he attempts to come back to life, that’s just meant to scare you. He’ll explode shortly thereafter.
Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho Rewards
Taking out Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho nets you the Carrion Knight Staff, Carrion Knight Helm, and, of course, another Vestige Seed. Other Carrion Knight-type non-elites will also appear in various areas, and they, too, have the Reanimation ability. However, this is mostly just for show, as they’ll also die after their first attempt.
In any case, that’s everything you need to know about how to beat Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho in Lords of the Fallen. For other tips and tactics, you can visit our LotF guides hub.