Some players reported that they were unable to login to Lords of the Fallen since the launch of the game. This error can happen due to a number of reasons, but mostly it’s just a matter of overloaded servers. Our guide will provide you with tips on how to fix the unable to login error in Lords of the Fallen, including a few possible solutions.
Unable to Login Error Fix in Lords of the Fallen (2023)
Check Your Server Status
So close to release, the Lords of the Fallen servers may not always be able to handle all the login attempts, especially during peak hours. Be sure to check whether your server status is online or not. If you see that the traffic is high, then just be patient and try to log in a bit later. Here are a few ways how you can do it:
- Check the official LotF Twitter page.
- Check the Steam Server Status.
- Check the Epic Games Server Status.
- Check the Xbox Server Status.
- Check the PSN Server Status.
Restart Your Game
Many players who had a similar issue have reported that by simply restarting a game once or a few times, they were able to login eventually. If your game is stuck and won’t let you restart manually, here’s what you can do:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc key combo.
- Right-click on Lords of the Fallen process.
- Select “End Process” option.
- Once the game’s closed, restart it.
Verify Integrity of Game Files
If you play the Lords of the Fallen on Steam, then you can for the game to check itself for any corrupted files or libraries and fix them:
- Start the Steam app.
- Select the “Library” tab.
- Right-click on Lords of the Fallen.
- Select the “Properties” from the list.
- Go to the “Local Files” tab.
- Select the “Verify Integrity of Game Files” option.
Similarly, if you play the game in Epic Games, then be sure to do the following:
- Start the Epic Games app.
- Go to “Library” menu.
- Select Lords of the Fallen from the list.
- Click on the “…” (three dots) under the game title.
- Select “Verify” option.
Uninstall Mods or Cheats
Lastly, make sure that you don’t have any modifications that use cheats installed on your PC. Lords of the Fallen utilizes the Anti-Chest software, which could prevent you from logging in. So be sure to uninstall any questionable mods from your PC and try to login after that.
That’s all you need to know on how to fix unable to login error in Lords of the Fallen. Stay tuned for more LotF tips and tricks articles right here.