Moonstone Island is a whimsical game that will have you collecting unique Spirits to battle in a mini-card game. The catch ‘em adventure introduces you to the creatures quickly, but learning how to subdue one and add it to your collection can be a bit unclear. Here’s how to tame spirits in Moonstone Island.
How to Tame Spirits in Moonstone Island
You’ll start with a Spirit, but collecting more is an essential part of the game. They can be discovered throughout all of the floating islands of Moonstone Island, and there are currently over 60 to find. I’ve discovered that some Spirits will be more challenging than others to catch, but you’ll follow the same steps for each tame attempt.
- Acquire Flax Flower
- The Flax Flower is a light purple flower found throughout every area.
- Engage in a battle
- You can find Spirits in Mines, or on other floating islands. Simply approach one to start a battle.
- Deplete its health
- For optimal success, you want to deplete it to 5 or less.
- Use an action to feed the Spirit a Flax Flower
- Feed is found in the bottom left of your screen. Feeding won’t work if the Spirit is Dizzy or Stunned. I recommend lapsing your turns until it regains consciousness.
Build a Spirit Barn
Once you’ve attempted a taming action, a short sequence will occur that will measure the success of your catch. If successful, you’ll officially gain a new Spirit for your party. However, I learned the hard way that if you don’t build a Spirit Barn, you’ll quickly max out your Medallion’s capacity. So, be sure to build a Spirit Barn to house additional creatures as soon as you can.
Well, that’s all there is to know about how to tame spirits in Moonstone Island. Check out our growing Moonstone Island guides hub for more tips, tricks, and walkthroughs.