There’s a special currency in My Hero Ultra Rumble called Agency Points, marked with the blue “P” symbol. This currency can be used for purchasing Gold, EXP, various perks and bonuses, and cool items. They can be earned only via special player agencies, but you may be wondering what that means. Here’s how to get Agency Points in My Hero Ultra Rumble.
How to Get Agency Points in My Hero Ultra Rumble
The very first thing you need to do to get Agency Points and spend them is to either join or create an Agency by following these steps:
- Go to your home screen.
- Click the “Menu” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the “Agency” feature.
- Join any available agency from the list or create one by clicking the “Create” button.
I must warn you that some Agencies have prerequisites for joining, but most are open and free. Once you’ve joined, you can start making some Agency Points with one of the following methods:
- Increase your License Rank by participating in matches and completing tasks.
- Purchase Agency Point bundles at the Event Shop.
- Participate in special Battle Pass events if you can.
How to Use Agency Points in MHUR
Once you’ve earned some Agency Points, you can donate them to your agency and level up one of your agency facilities. These include three possible options:
- Aid Center: Allows you to quickly climb the rank ladder by earning extra contribution points. You can also increase the limit of players who can join your Agency.
- The Gym: Boosts your EXP gain, depending on the size of your donation.
- The Agency: Boosts your Gold gain, so you can buy more things in the shop.
That’s how to get Agency Points in My Hero Ultra Rumble. The more you donate, the better perks you get, so it’s definitely a good investment. Stay tuned for more MHUR tips and tricks articles right here.