Certain tasks have very strict step-by-step requirements that need to be followed if you wish to succeed. Our guide discusses how to solve the Lost Marshes Propulsion puzzle in The Talos Principle 2.
How to Solve the Lost Marshes Propulsion puzzle in The Talos Principle 2
You can solve the Lost Marshes Propulsion puzzle in The Talos Principle 2 by carefully swapping around the items as you make your way back and forth the area. Take note that this is puzzle room #7 in this particular zone.
Lost Marshes Propulsion Puzzle Solution
The Talos Principle 2 Propulsion puzzle room has an odd assortment of objects. You’ll notice everything from Inverters and Accumulators, as well as Drillers, fans, and transparent barriers. In any case, I’ve outlined the steps that I took to complete this part:
- First, I headed past the transparent barrier so I could use the Driller to bore a hole through the wall.
- I then removed the fan part and exchanged it for the Hexahedron via the Item Swapper.
- Next, I put the Inverter at the opposite side of the hole made by the Driller.
- I was then able to exchange the Inverter for the Accumulator.
- I could then place the Accumulator on top of the Hexahedron in the first enclosure so it could target the blue light source.
With the above steps done, you’ve got an independent blue light source thanks to the Accumulator. Here’s what you need to do next:
- Exchange the Hexahedron for the fan part, then place the fan part in the catapult/springboard device..
- Pick up the Accumulator and use the fan springboard to reach the other side.
- Exchange the Accumulator for the Inverter via the Item Swapper.
- Put the Inverter through the Driller hole, then pick it up from the other side.
- Ride the fan spring again and place the Inverter on the topmost ledge. You’ll have a clear line of sight that lets you target the red receptacle with the terminal.
- Finally, grab the Driller and exchange it with the Accumulator. You should be able to link the Accumulator with the Inverter, which makes it cast a red beam.
Since the Inverter is already linked to the receptacle, it will lower the gate to the terminal. This completes this challenge with a rather strict step-by-step process.
That’s it: that’s everything you need to know about how to solve the Lost Marshes Propulsion puzzle in The Talos Principle 2. For other tips and tactics, you can visit our Talos 2 guides hub.