Legion is a versatile Titan in Titanfall 2 with high damage, health, and low mobility. He has a minigun, gun shield, and can switch between long and short-range modes.
I’m going to go over everything that the Legion Titan has to offer and give some tips on what to use. Check out my multiplayer guide for general Titanfall 2 help.
This guide will go over everything about the Legion Titan in Titanfall 2 including:
- Legion Basics – The weapon and abilities of Legion.
- Titan Kit – The general kit abilities.
- Legion Kit – The kit abilities that are unique to Legion.
- Titanfall Kit – The kit abilities for calling in your Titan.
- Predator Canon – Powerful minigun with a long spin-up time.
Abilities and Core
- Power Shot – Charges a shot that deals great damage to enemies.
- Close-Range Mode – Knocks back nearby enemies.
- Long-Range Mode – Damages all enemies in its path.
- Gun Shield – Deploys a shield around the Predator Cannon.
- Mode Switch – Switch between close range and long-range precision rounds.
- Smart Core – Automatic smart lock-on to targets.
Power Shot is great for keeping people away, or damaging groups of enemies.
Gun Shield is a good way to protect yourself when firing since mobility is very low.
Mode Switch makes Legion very versatile. You can use it to switch to long-range when you want to keep your distance or fight long-range Titans like Northstar, or switch to close-range to provide crowd control.
Smart Core allows you to automatically lock on nearby enemies when you fire, so its great for hard-to-hit targets.
- Assault Chip – Improves Auto-Titan precision and enables the use of offensive and utility abilities.
- Stealth Auto-Eject – Automatically ejects and cloaks when your Titan is doomed, preventing Pilot death.
- Turbo Engine – Grants 1 extra dash.
- Overcore – Titan starts with 20% core build time.
- Nuclear Ejection – Ejecting while doomed causes your Titan to detonate its core, causing massive damage to nearby enemies.
- Counter Ready – Grants 1 extra Electric Smoke countermeasure.
I prefer Turbo Engine usually because Legion does not have a dash by default. This allows Legion to have much better mobility.
Counter Ready can be useful to keep Pilots away, especially since Legion is slow.
Stealth Auto-Eject can also be useful because of the low mobility of Legion. Using this can ensure your Pilot won’t die immediately.
- Enhanced Ammo Capacity – Increases the ammo capacity of the Predator Canon.
- Sensor Array – Smart Core lasts longer.
- Bulwark – Gun Shield blocks twice as much damage.
- Light-Weight Alloys – Move faster while the Predator Canon is spun up.
If you want more mobility, Light-Weight Alloys is the way to go so you can move faster while firing. It is also nice when coupled with Turbo Engine so you can dash.
Bulwark is great if you want to be even more of tank. Blocking twice the damage means you can keep the shield up longer while mowing down people.
Sensor Array can be useful if you can make good use of Smart Core, but I prefer the better survival/mobility that the others provide.
Dome Shield – Protects your Titan after Titanfall.
Warpfall – Fast and unprotected Titanfall.
This comes down to whether or not you are going to be near your Titan during Titanfall.
The shield is good if you won’t be near so it can be protected while you get to it.
Warpfall is good for when you spawn as Titan, or are near the spot you call it in. It is also good for destroying other Titans by calling it in on top of them.
That’s it for my guide on Legion in Titanfall 2. Let me know if you have any questions!