As part of the side quest called Scalpel, Needles, and Sutures, you’re tasked with collecting even more gruesome trophies. Indeed, these are scattered about and hard to uncover. Here’s our guide on where to find all Tervantias Monster Materials in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader.
Rogue Trader Monster Part Locations: Where to Find All Materials for Tervantias
You can find all Tervantias Monster Parts in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader by searching various areas in Commorragh during Act 3.
- Tervantias is a Drukhari Haemonculus, a fleshcrafting madman. He can be found in the Anatomical Opera, which has an entrance in the northeastern part of the Chasm Streets zone.
- You’ll only be able to access his hub after the decision to kill Malice or the Commissar, as well as your first arena battle.
- Try to avoid hostile responses when talking to Tervantias, or your character might end up dead.
- As for the Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader Scalpel, Needles, and Sutures quest, you have to ask him about his craft. You should see an option where you hand over some materials you’ve found.
Where to Find All Monster Part Locations
Some of these Tervantias Monster Materials in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader are obtained even before you meet the Haemonculus:
- 2x Arena Beast’s Claws: Looted from the two Wild Khymera that you have to kill in the first arena battle (i.e. the one after the task involving Malice and the Commissar).
- Cameleoline Skin: Found in the Mangled Sector (the same area where you found Abelard, Sister Argenta, and the Commissar). Look for a corpse at the edge of the area and pass the Lore (Xenos) skill check.
- Reaver’s Tendons: Found in the Chasm Streets from freshly slain victims of the Drukhari.
The remaining Tervantias Monster Parts in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader are obtained after you’ve met Marazhai in the Anatomical Opera. This also leads to the second arena battle, with the potential to recruit Marazhai:
- Aebys’ Neuro-Agonizer: Kill and loot Aebys in the second arena battle.
- Veteran’s Electro Graft: Return to The Pit (i.e. Malice’s base) and interact with the wounded soldier behind the main area. Tear out his augment.
- Scourge’s Adrenal Glands: While exploring Commorragh, you’ll watch short cutscenes involving an elusive Drukhari who’s killing hapless victims. Later, once you’re crossing the southern portion of the streets (where you were dropped when you first arrived in the city), a storybook event will occur. You need to pass several skill checks at the start. The next few afterward will be tougher. Though, as far as I can tell, failing them still leads to the same outcome. I was then able to loot the Scourge’s Adrenal Glands from a nearby nook.
How to Use Monster Parts: Scalpel, Needles, and Sutures Reward
As for how to use the Tervantias Monster Materials in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader, you’ll want to chat with the Tervantias himself. The first option is to hand over a few to help him with his creation. Choose this reply: “I found some materials. Are they suitable for your new monster?“
After giving him at least four, you’ll complete the quest. This rewards you with the Gladiator Mesh Armor, which has 65% armor stat, +5 deflection, and 0.5 dodge penalty. It also grants +3 deflection against melee attacks.
Tervantias Monster Materials also yield some really cool rewards, and you should have enough to obtain them all. Choose this reply to see more options: “Master Tervantias, I require a moment of your precious time and I am willing to pay for it.”
Here are the options that become available:
- “I shall need equipment if I am to kill your enemies.” — Tervantias sells his first set of items.
- “My condition has been rather grave since my arrival in Commorragh. Can you mend my body?” — Heals all injuries and traumas.
- “I would like to keep the Space Marine you keep in a cage.” — You can convince him to give you a key. This alows you to unlock a cage and recruit a Space Wolf companion named Ulfar.
- “Seeing as you’re abandoning your lair, would you be willing to share some of your creations with me?” — The option appears after you complete your second arena battle. The Haemonculus’ next set of items become available for trade.
Note that if you forgive Yrliet, she volunteers to be experimented on. As far as I know, this doesn’t cause any lasting damage to her. It does add to your “credit,” as though you also handed Tervantias a free monster part.
As for the rewards themselves, make sure you recruit Ulfar early so you can have one more companion for the arena battles. Then, choose the two responses where he sells items. I personally wouldn’t bother with the free healing since it’s not that necessary.
That’s everything you need to know about the Scalpel, Needles, and Sutures quest, and Tervantias Monster Materials in Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader. A few tasks remain, and you’ll soon be able to escape Commorragh. For other tips and tactics, you can check out our WH40K: RT guides hub.