You’re going to want to look for Tarrey Town in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom if you want to try your hand at some racing, want to disassemble some fused parts, or get Link a fancy new house. The town has all that and more! Let’s go over where exactly you can find Tarrey Town in TotK and have some fun.
Tarrey Town Location in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Tarrey Town is located on the Akkala Lake of the Akkala Highlands region. You can get there by traveling to the Jochi-iu Shrine, and then go down south to a location, which I marked with the red circle on the map above. If you want to have a quick fast travel spot saved here, then go ahead and activate the Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower at coordinates 3499, 2026, 0182.
If you’ve played Zelda: Breath of the Wild, then you’ll quickly recognize this place, which has grown quite a bit since the previous game. You’ll notice that Hudson’s House is now much larger to accomodate the Hudson Construction group, which is responsible for all the Skyview Towers in Hyrule. There’s also the famous Tarrey Town Races at coordinates 3787, 1676, 0089.
The rest of the points of interest in Tarrey Town, which you should definitely check out, include:
- Korok Seed (under the sign stone at the entrance of the town): 3499, 2026, 0182
- General Store: 4006, 1634, 0129
- Break-A-Part Shop: 3995, 1637, 0130
- Monster Gallery: 3960, 1653, 0129
- Cooking Pot: 3944, 1619, 0128
- Korok Seed (ring the bell at the fountain using Ultrahand): 3965, 1611, 0136
- Tarrey Town Tunnel: 3926, 1576, 0108
- Purple Rupee (feed the dog nearby): 3994, 1575, 0128
- Tarrey Town Inn: 4000, 1596, 0130
- Treasure Chest (5 Arrows): 3959, 1502, 0089
That’s everything you need to know on where to find Tarrey Town in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Stay tuned for more TotK tips and tricks articles right here.