XDefiant offers a much more fulfilling experience when playing with a team, especially when that team is made up of your friends. Ubisoft introduced complete crossplatform compatibility in the game, but there may still be some issues in that regard in these early stages of the game’s release. Our guide will provide you with tips on how to invite friends in XDefiant, regardless of the platform you’re on.
How to Invite Friends in XDefiant
The process of inviting friends will take you only a couple of minutes. Make sure that your friends are online when trying to invite them and, for now, I’d suggest inviting friends that play on the same platform as yourself.
Although the XDefiant developer claims that crossplay is available in the game, some players experience errors when trying to invite friends from other platforms. But it looks like this is a beta-only problem, and this issue should be fully resolved once the game officially launches.
Step 1: Add Friends to Ubisoft Connect
- Start Ubisoft Connect app on your PC or console.
- Go to “Social” tab in the left menu.
- Type your friend’s Ubisoft Connect name in the search bar.
- Select a friend in the list and press “Add”.
Step 2: Invite Friends to XDefiant
- Start or restart XDefiant.
- Select “Social” menu in the top right corner of the home screen.
- Select your friend’s name from the list.
- Press “Invite” to confirm.
That’s everything you need to know on how to invite friends in XDefiant. Stay tuned for more XDefiant tips and tricks articles right here.