The Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Deep Forces puzzle is will utilize your Ultrahand ability to find ways around water based puzzles. You’re going to need to use the force of water to open doorways, and we’re here to show you how. This is our complete guide to solving the Jonsau Shrine Deep Force puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Jonsau Shrine Deep Force Puzzle Solution in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Jonsau Shrine Location
The Jonsau Shrine can be found in the cluster of islands east of Central Hyrule. The map above has its location marked for your convenience, and the exact coordinates are 1748, 0014, 0025.
Jonsau Shrine Deep Force Puzzle Walkthrough
Deep Force is going to use the force of water, and your trusty Ultrahand ability. I found this Shrine to be pretty entertaining because it does a good job of showcasing how much fun we can have with the game’s physics. Here’s what you need to do:
- Enter the Shrine and you’ll see a large ball floating on the left of the water. Use your Ultrahand ability to grab the ball.
- Move the ball underneath and force it under water.
- Release the ball while its under water and it will bounce and connect with the target, as shown in the above photo.
- Enter the next room.
Related: How to Get the Ancient Blade
How to Get the Jonsau Shrine Deep Force Treasure Chest
- Activate your Ultrahand ability when you enter the room.
- You’ll see a treasure chest under water at your left.
- Pull it out of the water with your Ultrahand ability to access it.
- Open the chest and you’ll receive a Strong Construct Bow.
Be careful turning the corner, because you’ll be confronted by an enemy. They’re not too challenging to defeat, but they still caught me by surprise. I didn’t have any issues taking them down and progressing to the next phase, but its always nice to have a heads up before a battle.
- Enter the next room and you’ll see a rectangular board floating on the right side of the water.
- Activate your Ultrahand ability and grab the board.
- Tilt the board on its Y-axis so that its standing up like in the image above.
- Hold the board under water and release it towards the target, just like you did before with the ball.
- Once it hits the target, the door to the final room will open.
- Enter the final room and activate your Ultrahand ability to grab the ball floating on the water.
- Hold it under water beneath the platform that is above you.
- Release the ball so that it knocks away the debris at the top of the platform.
- Jump into the basked at the bottom of the platform, it’s slightly underwater.
- Activate your Recall ability and use it on the basket.
- You’ll be carried up when the basket rewinds to the top.
- You can now jump and glide down to receive your Light of Blessing!
Well, that’s it for our guide on solving the TotK Jonsau Shrine Deep Force Puzzle. Be sure to check out our other guides at our Zelda: TotK guides hub.