The Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Mogawak Shrine puzzle The Power of Water will utilize your Ultrahand ability and some good ol’ H2O to showcase the puzzle’s namesake. The puzzle will have you building and combining electrical currents. Here’s how you complete The Power of Water puzzle in TotK.
Mogawak Shrine The Power of Water Walkthrough in TotK
Mogawak Shrine Location
The Mogawak Shrine can be found in Zora’s Domain, east of Lanayru Wetlands. The exact coordinates are 3299, 0424, 0112, and its location is marked on the map above.
How to Complete Mogawak Shrine The Power of Water in TotK
The Power of Water puzzle will showcase, well, the power of water. It inspired me to try new ways to build with my Ultrahand, and I know it’ll do the same for you. Here’s the solution:
- When you enter the shrine, glide down to the lower platform. Grab the battery laying on the floor with your Ultrahand and carry it to the right side of the room.
- You’ll see a wooden board in front of a waterfall, with your Ultrahand rotate and attach it to the other side of the wheel you see next to the waterfall so it mirrors the existing one.
- Lift and drop the wood so that it catches the water’s current, as shown above.
- Place the battery on top of the battery charging port, as shown above.
- Once the battery is fully charged, it’ll fill yellow. Grab it with your Ultrahand once it’s ready.
Related: Fire and Ice Shrine Guide
How to Get The Power of Water Treasure Chest in TotK
- Bring the battery to the opposite side near the pool of water, and set it on the battery port, as shown above.
- With your Ultrahand, move the two metal balls under the water so that their electrical currents connect. The gate to the treasure chest will open.
- Swim across the water quickly, the battery will drain. Make sure to avoid the electrical currents, too — I learned this the hard way.
- Open the chest and you’ll receive an Opal.
- Now you’ll need to go recharge the battery at your water wheel, do so until it’s full again.
- Carry the battery with your Ultrahand to the battery port above the staircase, but don’t set it in until you’re in the basket, as shown above.
- The battery will power the basket to the top and the exit.
- You can now leave and receive your Light of Blessing!
Well, that’s it for our guide on how to complete The Power of Water Mogawak Shrine puzzle in Tears of the Kingdom. Be sure to check out our other guides at our Zelda: TotK guides hub.