In The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Crystallized Charges are used to increase energy cell capacity. You’re going to want to find a way to get as many Crystallized Charges as possible to buy as many Energy Wells at the Nachoya Shrine as you can. Our guide will show you where you can buy TotK Crystallized Charges, and even find them completely for free.
How to Get Crystallized Charges in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Buy Crystallized Charges from the Mine Cave Shop in TotK
The earliest you can get Crystallized Charges in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is the Mine Cave (0473, -1679, 1371) on the Great Sky Island. The shop inside this cave sells Crystallized Charges for three Zonaite per charge.
This shop will have only a limited amount of Crystallized Charges that don’t respawn too often, but it’s still a good place to start at. Later you’ll be able to find a much better shop for purchasing Crystallized Charges.
Buy Crystallized Charges from Great Abandoned Central Mine Shop in TotK
Once you reach the Temple of Time in the South Hyrule Field, you’ll be able to enter the Great Abandoned Central Mine (-0839, -1943, -0523). It’s the same place where I unlocked the Autobuild ability and the Crystallized Charge shop, making it well-worth the trip.
Here you can get five Large Crystallized Charges that are worth as much as 100 Crystallized Charges or one Huge Crystallized Charge. Each Large Crystallized Charge will cost you three Large Zonaite, and you can fast travel here any time you want to get them.
What’s also cool about this mine is that you can encounter giant green frogs called Frox here. If you can defeat these monstrosities, they will drop Large Crystallized Charges, which is another great way to farm energy for your Zonai devices. The two confirmed locations where Frox spawn within the Great Abandoned Central Mine are -2037, -1852, -0420 and -2440, -3343, -0381.
TotK Crystallized Charges Treasure Chests Locations
Large Crystallized Charges can also be found inside treasure chests of the Depths. Here’s the list of confirmed treasure chest coordinates that contain free Large Crystallized Charges:
- Sherfin’s Lavafalls (-4250, 3491, -0688)
- Agaat Canyon Mine (-4728, -0602, -0998)
- Goflam’s Lavafalls (-3393, 3572, -0677)
- Abandoned Hebra Mine (-3467, 1919, -0243)
- Abandoned Gerudo Mine (-3909, -3067, -0384)
- Abandoned Kara Kara Mine (-3202, -2441, -0335)
- Rhoam Canyon Mine (-2682, 0806, -0634)
- Secret Spring of Revival (-1100, -1856, -0470)
- Granajh Canyon Mine (-1383, -3400, -0790)
- Grove of Spirits (-0963, -1696, -0427)
- Faloraa Canyon Mine (-0950, -2569, -0502)
- Applean Grove (0555, 0281, -0366)
- Wellspring of Courage (0909, -2563, -0350)
- Abandoned Eldin Mine (1627, 2348, -0719)
- Abandoned Kakariko Mine (1827, -1298, -0510)
- Floria Canyon Mine (1912, -2808, -0688)
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Crystallized Charges in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Stay tuned for more TotK tips and tricks articles right here.