Cities: Skylines 2 Achievement List
Cities: Skylines 2's existence was just revealed to the public during the Paradox Announcement Show. Even so, the list of achievements available on Xbox has already been released. As games usually release their achievements or trophies list close to release, does that mean it's coming earlier than expected? Possibly. But for now, let's take a look at list of all achievements you'll be able to unlock in Cities: Skylines 2.
How Many Achievements are in Cities: Skylines 2?
As of this writing, there are 40 achievements on Xbox totaling 1,000 Gamerscore. PlayStation has not confirmed these achievements nor awarded them an achievement rank.
All Cities: Skylines 2 Xbox Achievements
- My First City: Build with residential, commercial and industrial zones, water, and electricity.
- The Inspector: Have a look at each individual info view panel.
- Happy to Be of Service: Create a city district and assign a city service to that district.
- Royal Flush: Reach enough milestones to unlock all city services in a single city.
- Key to the City: Unlock each building available in the base game.
- Six Figures: Reach a population of 100,000.
- Go Anywhere: Have 20 active transport lines. These can be passenger or cargo lines or any mix of the two.
- The Size of Golf Balls!: Experience a hailstorm.
- Out for a Spin: Experience a tornado.
- Now They're All Ash Trees: Experience a forest fire.
- Zero Emission: Have a city that produces electricity by only using renewable energy sources.
- Up and Away!: Build any airport.
- Making a Mark: Build 5 signature buildings in a single city.
- Everything the Light Touches: Unlock 150 map tiles in a single city.
- Calling the Shots: Have 5 city policies active simultaneously.
- Wide Variety: Create 10 different districts in a single city and assign policies to each.
- Executive Decision: Assign a policy to a city district.
- All Smiles: Have at least 1000 citizens and an average happiness rating of 75%.
- You Little Stalker!: Follow a citizen's lifepath from childhood to old age.
- The Good Stuff: Listen to two different radio stations around the clock each.
- I Made This: Use the editor to make an asset of any other type than map.
- Cartography: Use the editor to make a map.
- The Explorer: Unlock 50 map tiles in a single city.
- The Last Mile Marker: Reach milestone 20.
- The Architect: Build 10 signature buildings in a single city.
- Things Are Not Looking Up: Experience a rat infestation.
- Four Seasons: Experience all four seasons by building a city in a climate with a snowy winter.
- Spiderwebbing: Have 50 active transport lines. These can be passenger or cargo lines or any mix of the two.
- This Is Not My Happy Place: Have at least 1000 citizens and an average happiness rating of 25%.
- Simply Irresistible: Have at least 1000 citizens and a city attractiveness rating of 90.
- Top of the Class: Build a city where at least 20% of the population has a university level of education.
- Snapshot!: Use the photo mode to take a screenshot
- The Deep End: Have a total loan of at least 200,000 in a single city.
- Groundskeeper: Build 10 parks in a single city.
- Colossal Gardener: Plant 100 trees or bushes with the landscaping tool in a single city.
- Strength Through Diversity: Have buildings from all four zone types in a single city.
- Squasher-Downer: Bulldoze a total of 1000 buildings.
- A Little Bit of TLC: Have 10,000 citizens treated at medical clinics or hospitals in a single city.
- Welcome, One and All!: Have a total of 10,000 tourist visits in a single city.
- One of Everything: Build all unique city service buildings in a single city.
These are all the currently known Xbox achievements for Cities: Skylines 2. Stay tuned for more news with our game page.
Featured image via Paradox Interactive