Company of Heroes 3 Console Commands List
There are a couple of ways you can use console commands in Company of Heroes 3. You can enable developer mode to use console commands in the campaign, but have to take another route to enable them in other modes. Let's go over how you can help yourself out and use console commands in Company of Heroes 3.
Company of Heroes 3: Console Commands List
If you want to use commands in skirmish mode and custom games, you'll have to use a mod. The CheatCommands Mod on the Steam Workshop is just the thing. It adds a simple clickable menu for you to use and select the cheats / commands you want.
Here is the list of all possible commands via Cheat Commands Mod:
- Unit and structure spawner
- AI and FOW settings
- Player modificiations
- UI indicators
- Battle group ability unlocks
- Weapon spawner
- Various unit commands and hacks
Activate Developer Mode
The console commands are disabled by default in the campaign, but you can use the console if you enable the developer rights. Here's what you need to do:
- Start Steam app.
- Go to your Game Library.
- Right-click on Company of Heroes 3.
- Select "Properties" option.
- Go to "Launch Options" tab.
- In the dialogue box type in: -dev
This action activates the developer rights that will unlock a console in campaign mode of the game. Now follow these steps to open the console:
- Start Company of Heroes 3.
- Select either Campaign or Skirmish modes.
- Press the "Ctrl+Shift+`(tilde)" key combination.
- Enter the console commands.
Now you can start using the following console commands:
- Spawns a specified number of manpower:
- Player_SetResource(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), RT_Manpower, [number(0-9999)])
- Spawns a specified number of munition:
- Player_SetResource(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), RT_Munition, [number(0-9999)]) –
- Spawns a specified number of fuel:
- Player_SetResource(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), RT_Fuel, [number(0-9999)])
- Spawns a specified number of command points:
- Player_SetResource(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), RT_Command, [number(0-9999)])
- Sets a cap on a specified number of population:
- Player_SetPopCapOverride(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), [number])
- Removes Fog of War:
- Sets game speed to specified number:
- Set game speed to specified number setsimrate([number]) –
Enter numbers in the italicized segments without brackets, and you should get the desired quantities. Additionally, some players have reported that a few other commands from Company of Heroes 2 also work in the third installment of the game.
Those are all console commands in Company of Heroes 3. Stay tuned for more Company of Heroes 3 tips and tricks articles.
Featured image via Sega