Scary 2D Horror with Little Girl Claire
We've got a great 2D horror game on Greenlight and wanted to share it.
Claire is lost and terrified as she and her dog find themselves in a warped reality that is a nightmarish reflection of their own. Alone and hunted from an unknown force lurking in the darkness, Claire's only hope comes from helping the forlorn people she comes across. But as Claire searches for a way out, she begins to unravel a connection between herself, the people she is trying to redeem and the force stalking her from the shadows.
"it certainly sounds promising" - Rock, Paper Shotgun
"Terrifying teaser" - IndieGames.com
Featured on EscapistMagazine.com
Favorited by Destructoid
"Greenlight this." - PewDiePie
"This looks really good." - GoldenBlackHawk
"Looks pretty sweet." - Utorak
"I'm a big fan of horror games, especially more psychological thriller oriented ones, so Claire really stuck." - lolrenaynay
- Play as Claire through multiple ages of her life from when she was a child to current day.
- Level building tools to allow players to create and share custom levels.
- Use light-based weapons such as a flashlight and flashbangs to fight the shadows.
- Panic level-based sounds and visuals. The more scared Claire is, the scarier the game gets.
- Work together with Claire's pet German Shepherd, who assists you by alerting you to enemies, finding items in vents and being a true companion in the darkness.
- Survival horror elements such as needing to find health, caffeine and keeping your panic level down.
- Talk to and try to redeem people you come across with multiple dialogue options.
- Multiple endings based on your choices and redemption.
- Multiple game difficulties including "Nightmare Mode" where you die if Claire becomes too tired, and NewGame+.