Does Bethesda Have You Sold On The Elder Scrolls Online?
Bethesda has announced an Imperial Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online, along with its release of a brand new 8-minute cinematic trailer. Along with last week's reveal of the game's voice cast, it looks as if Bethesda is trying to finalize each gamer's decision to invest in the highly anticipated MMO game.
The Imperial Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online will be available for pre-order for $99.99 (€99.99/£89.99/AU $139.95). The exclusive collection will include:
- Collectible 12" statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
- Map of Tamriel: printed map detailing alliance-controlled zones and ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
- Emperor's Guide To Tamriel: a 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius
Also, consumers will receive the Imperial Edition Digital Content pre-order bonuses (Digital Content pre-order $79.99/€79.99/£69.99/AU $119.95) which include:
- Play an Imperial: ability to play as an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear and more.
- Imperial White Horse: summon an Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with increased speed.
- Mudcrab Vanity Pet: explore Tamriel with this vanity pet scuttling along by your side.
- Rings of Mara: complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
Included as a pre-order bonus:
- 5 Day Early Game Access (PC/Mac Only)
- 3 Day Early Game Access with Regular Edition (PC/Mac Only)
- Play any Race in any Alliance
- Scuttler Vanity Pet
- Bonus Treasure Maps
The game comes with a 30-day subscription to the MMO, but players must then spend $14.99 (€12.99/£8.99) a month to continue playing.
With the newest cinematic trailer and announcement of the Imperial Edition, will this be enough to make you want to play The Elder Scrolls Online?
For this writer, the answer is simple... HELL YES!