Gaming News of the Week Episode 2!
This weeks news is all PAX Prime, a few other little things, but mostly PAX. We have tons of articles coming through the site about PAX Prime so you can get all the news you could possibly need right here. These are the few things that popped out for me.
- WildStar - Home is Where the Cool Stuff is Pax Prime 2013 by GabrielKross.
- Pax Prime: Inside Peak at Watch Dogs by emmelinep.
- Lifeless Planet Has Plenty to Live For by Synzer.
- Can Transparency Produce Better Games? Double Fine Talk Openness at Pax Prime by Destrolyn.Bechgeddig.
- Huge Steam Greenlight Sale Devouring Wallets This Weekend by Ashley Shankle.
- Human to Human Brain Interface a Success; Now Guess What They Did With it by Amy White.
The news from PAX Prime this year has been less impressive than I was hoping. It all seems pretty uneventful compared to the announcements made at E3. I guess that's comparing apples to oranges though. I think PAX East takes place at a perfect time for announcements to be more important then Prime, just because it's not so shortly after E3. E3 being the monster of announcements.