The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Release Date and Pre-order Information
CD Projekt RED has set the release for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The game will be coming to players February, 24, 2015, available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Pre-orders are available for purchase. The Witcher 3 is being sold as a digital edition on GOG.com, as well as in box edition form with a choice of regular or collector's edition.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Standard Edition
This box is built with intentions to give more than just a case and a disc. All items in the box are created by the developers themselves. The box contains:
- A Blu-ray Disc with the game (PCs will get DVDs)
- Exclusive CD with official soundtrack
- The official "Witcher Universe - The Compendium"
- A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
- Unique stickers
- A stylish protective sleeve
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition
For players that want more maps and stickers, CD Projekt Red is releasing a nicely designed collector's edition. Price to be announced.
"Behold, the Collector's Edition of The Witcher -- over two kilograms of the most badass monster slayer, ready to bring your desktop figure collection to a whole new level" - Adam Badowski, Head of Studio, CD Projekt Red
The Collector's Edition will include the contents from the Standard Edition plus:
- A giant, 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin (size is 10" or 33x24x26 cm)
- An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
- One-of-a-kind SteelBook box
- An artbook of 200 pages worth of breathtaking game art
- Huge Collector's Boxes to store the whole collection inside
Multiple Language Support
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Japanese (full voiceover)
- Tradition Chinese
- Latin American Spanish
- Korean (subtitles)
CD Projekt RED released a new trailer seen on YouTube or you can view it up above.
About The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
With a desire to redefine the role-playing games, CD Projekt Red is set to turn the world on its ear. With a world designed to the advantage of modern PC and console power, players drive this open-world story of turmoil and chaos. With a non-linear story, players face the consequences of their actions as they game. The final installment of The Witcher series features tactical combat with an in-depth enemy AI and over 100 hours of gameplay.