Gears of War 4 Guide: Bounties and Crafting
Gears of War 4 has deep multiplayer with plenty to do and unlock. A part of that is doing bounties and crafting character and weapon skins.
Whether you want to focus on a specific game mode, or want to unlock special skins for weapon, there is something for you in the Gears of War 4 multiplayer.
This guide will go over the crafting and bounties in Gears of War 4
- Bounties - What they are and how to do them.
- Crafting - How it works and tips for doing it.
Bounties are challenges you can set during multiplayer. There are many different ones you can use, but you can only set 1 at a time.
Bounties are like items, so you have to unlock some and they go away when completed. You can hold multiples of the same type.
Completing a bounty will give you a reward. The actual reward is listed at the bottom of the bounty, but it could be either experience or credits for buying packs.
- Assist - Complete a certain number of assists.
- Game Mode Score - Get a target score in the listed game mode.
- Game Mode Victory - Win in the listed game mode.
- Character Victory - Win while playing the listed character.
- Kills - Get a certain number of skills overall or a specific type.
If you used up all your bounties of one type, be sure to assign a new one before going into a match.
Crafting is pretty simple in this game, but may not seem that way at first glance.
- Every character, skin, and bounty can be crafted with Scrap.
- You get Scrap by destroying characters, weapon skins, or bounties.
When looking at something you want to craft, the bottom left of your screen shows how much Scrap it costs and how much you get for destroying it.
If you push the craft button, a menu comes up that shows lets you either craft it, destroy it, or destroy duplicates.
- You must buy packs from the store, either with in-game or real money, to unlock more things.
- You can destroy the duplicates or unwanted items until you get enough scrap to craft something you want.
That's it for my short guide on Bounties and Crafting in Gears of War 4. Let me know if you have any questions!