Tower of Fantasy: How to ReRoll
Not all characters are equal in Tower of Fantasy, just like in any gacha game. The game grants you 30 free pulls at the start of the game now in its infancy and the opportunity to get so many is running out.
Our guide will provide you with tips on how to reroll in Tower of Fantasy and make the most of the free SSR chance while you still can.
How to ReRoll in Tower of Fantasy
Hotta Studio, the developer of Tower of Fantasy, offers players 30 free pulls per account. It is also guaranteed that players will get at least one SSR tier character within those 30 pulls.
Unfortunately the time for this opportunity is limited, so you need to do this as quickly as possible. Here are the official deadlines:
- 20 Golden Nucleus + 10 Red Nucleus: Claim before August 23, 2022.
- 10 Golden Nucleus + 10 Red Nucleus: Claim before August 24, 2022.
- 10 Golden Nucleus (only in Milestones): Claim before February 06, 2023.
If you are ready to start rerolling for better pulls, then you must first unlock the gacha system by doing the following:
- Create a new account with a new e-mail.
- Create your new character profile.
- Complete the Prologue chapter.
- Complete the Tutorial in Aldia.
- Complete the "Ecological Station" quest to unlock the gacha.
Now, you can collect all 30 Nucleus for 30 free pulls. Here's what you need to do to be able to claim them all:
- Tap on the gift box in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Claim your 10 Red Nucleus in the "Side by Side Round 2" menu.
- Claim your 10 Gold Nucleus in the "Pre-Registration Milestones" menu.
- Claim your extra 10 Gold Nucleus in the "Mailbox" menu under "Leaderboard Appreciation Additional Rewards" section.
Once you claim all 30 Nucleus you can start pulling 30 new characters, one of which will be of SSR tier guaranteed.
However, it is possible that you still may not be happy with your initial pulls, maybe you didn't get King or Samir. In that case, simply repeat all the steps listed above, beginning with creating a new account, and following the rest as usual before the deadlines.
That's everything you need to know on how to reroll in Tower of Fantasy. If you are looking for a guide on how to break cracked rock walls in Tower of Fantasy, then follow the provided link.