The results of your Sorting Quiz on the Wizarding World website can be applied to Hogwarts Legacy, and you may want to get Ravenclaw as your assigned house. In this guide we’ll go over how to get Ravenclaw in the Wizarding World Sorting Quiz.
If you don’t know where to find the Sorting Quiz on the Wizarding World website, you can find it here.
How to Get Ravenclaw as Your House in the Wizarding World Sorting Quiz
While not all of these questions may appear during the quiz, the pool of questions remains the same. Employ these answers to sort into Ravenclaw.
- Moon or Stars? – Stars.
- Left or Right? – Left.
- Heads or Tails? – Heads.
- White or Black? – Black.
- Dawn or Dusk? – Dusk.
- River or Forest? – Forest.
- A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster’s study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll’s club, if you could? – A mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes, Student records going back 1000 years, A nearly perfected cure for dragon pox.
- A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you: – Ask what makes them think so?
- One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do? – Tell Professor Flitwick the truth. If your classmate is preparing to win by cheating, he deserves to be found out. Also, as you are both in the same house, any points he loses will be regained by you, for coming first in his place.
- Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of: – Fresh parchment.
- Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open? – The ornate golden casket, standing on clawed feet, whose inscription warns that both secret knowledge and unbearable temptation lie within.
- You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first? – The statue of an old wizard with a strangely twinkling eye.
- Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink? – The mysterious black liquid that gleams like ink, and gives off fumes that make you see strange visions.
- You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you: – Attempt to confuse the troll into letting all three of your pass without fighting.
- Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you: – Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance.
- Choose a Category. – Owls.
- Which of the following would you most like to study? – Ghosts.
- Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you: – Wisdom.
- Which road tempts you most? – The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings.
- After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name? – Think with admiration of your achievements.
- How would you like to be known to history? – The Wise.
- Which of the following would you most hate people to call you? – Ignorant.
- Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with? – Boredom.
- If you could have any power, which would you choose? – The power to read minds.
- What kind of instrument most pleases your ear? – The violin.
- What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts? – Every area of magic I can.
- Which nightmare would frighten you most? – An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room in which you are locked.
With these sorting quiz answers in hand you will definitely be join House Ravenclaw, “where those of wit and learning, will always find their kind.” Linking your Wizarding World and WB Games account will ensure your Hogwarts Legacy character also joins the house of the wise. Here’s how to do just that, and on the way consider checking out our Hogwarts Legacy guides.
Featured image by GameSkinny