Mario Kart Tour: How to Cancel Subscription (Gold Pass)
So you decided to sign up for Mario Kart Tour's Gold Pass subscription. Maybe 200cc mode wasn't worth it, or those Gold Gifts weren't all that great. But regardless of the reason, you decided forget it: it's time to cancel your Mario Kart Tour subscription.
The question is: how do you cancel it? We've got the answers.
There are two very important things to keep in mind regardless of what device you're using. If you don't want to continue after the free two-week trial, you must cancel your trial subscription 24-hours before the trial is set to end, or it'll automatically convert to a monthly subscription.
Also, if you cancel your monthly subscription, you don't get refunded.
How to Cancel Mario Kart Tour Gold Pass on Android
Here's how to cancel your Mario Kart Tour subscription on Android devices:
- Tap the Google Play Store icon
- Go to the Subscriptions tab of the Play Store menu
- Select Mario Kart Tour on the Subscriptions screen
- Choose "Cancel Subscription" on the Manage Subscription screen
You'll still have access to your Gold Pass benefits until the active period ends.
How to Cancel Mario Kart Tour Gold Pass on iOS
Canceling the Mario Kart Tour Gold Pass is, of course, a bit different on iOS.
- Go to the Settings screen for your device
- Select "iTunes & App Store"
- Tap your Apple ID
- Choose "View Apple ID" and "Subscriptions"
- Choose the Mario Kart Tour icon to view the app's subscription status
- Choose "Cancel Subscription"
That's all you need to know about how to cancel your Mario Kart Tour subscription, Gold Pass. But if you're looking to improve your skills in the free game, be sure to check out our other Mario Kart Tour guides, including: