Bless Unleashed: How to Play with Friends
Bless Unleashed is now available on both PS4 and Xbox One consoles and more players are looking for a way to play together with their friends online. This guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to play with friends in Bless Unleashed.
There are a few rules players must follow if they want to connect properly and add friends to their friends lists. So follow all the steps listed below and soon you'll be conquering the world of Bless as one party.
How to Play with Friends in Bless Unleashed
Step 1: Synchronize Channels
Before meeting and playing with your friends in the game's world you need to make sure that you're using the same game channel.
There are three game channels in Bless Unleashed, and you need to agree with your friends which channel you will use before playing the game.
You can switch channels within the game by following these steps:
- Open the World Map
- Press down on the Left Analog stick
- Choose the needed channel/server
- Confirm the change
Step 2: Add a Friend
Once you and your friends occupy the same channel you can start adding each other to your friends lists. Follow these steps to add a friend:
- Find your friend in the world and approach them
- You need to get as close as possible until your see the "Interact" option appearing above their character's head
- Interact with your friend
- In the appearing menu select "Send Friend Request" option
- Wait for your friend to confirm your request
Step 3: Open Your Friends List
In case a friend of yours has sent a request to you, do the following:
- Open the World Menu
- Go to Friends tab
- Select Friends List option
- Either confirm or deny your friend's request from the list
Remember that each player has a limited capacity of 100 friends, so choose people you want to play with carefully.
That's all you need to know on how to play with your friends in Bless Unleashed. Check out other Bless Unleashed guides on our dedicated hub page.