Bless Unleashed Guide: How to Get an Estate
Bless Unleashed, a free-to-play MMORPG, which is exclusive to Xbox One console, has been well received by the fans of the Bless franchise. The sequel offers players to build their own estate, and this guide will help you get an estate of your own as early as possible.
Surprisingly, many players are not aware of this feature. You should be, though. Since a property, such as estate can bring a lot of benefit to your gameplay.
How to Get an Estate in Bless Unchained
You can get your own estate as early as level 25.
In order to gain access to your own property you must first complete the "Old Friends and Allies" quest.
Here's what you need to do to be able to start this quest:
- Complete the first story campaign.
- Start a fight with the Gideon boss at the end of campaign.
- Put him down below 50% of health.
- Go to the Sperios Military District at the Capital City.
- Speak to NPC named Averdo Sorza.
Sorza will offer you a new "Entering the Estate" quest during the dialogue after fighting Gideon. You need to accept this quest and a whole new tab will appear in your world menu, through which you can access your estate.
What to Do in Estate
Besides simply living and sleeping in your own estate you can hire workers, who can do a lot of useful work for you.
In order to hire a worker do the following:
- Enter the Tavern (one of the initial buildings in your estate).
- Approach any worker in the Tavern.
- Press "A" button to see their specialization.
- Press again and hold "A" to hire this worker.
The two most valuable types of workers are farmers and miners.
Another building on your estate that you should be using is the Animal Pen. Here you can keep your livestock and mounts.
In order to capture an animal follow these steps:
- Approach and fight an animal in the wild.
- Drop its health to a possible minimum before death.
- A prompt will appear letting you capture this animal.
- Press and hold the "A" button to capture it.
Once the animal is captured, it will automatically enter your Animal Pen.
Unlock Other Buildings
In addition to the Tavern, Orchard, Animal Pen, and Mine you can unlock the following buildings in your estate:
- Carpenter’s Shop
- Leathercraft Workshop
- Alchemy Workshop
- Grocery Store
These buildings can be unlocked after obtaining their corresponding blueprints, which drop randomly from side quests, monster kills, or reward boxes.
That's it on how to get an estate in Bless Enleashed, and be sure to come back soon for even more related guides at GameSkinny.