The Chamber of Insight is a secret location in Larian’s grand RPG, and it holds one of the most infuriating puzzles in the game. Although there’s a giant statue in the chamber giving you clues on what to do, the hints are so subtle as to be frustrating. Our guide will provide you with tips on how to solve the Chamber of Insight puzzle in Baldur’s Gate 3, including the exact location of the chamber itself.
How to Solve The Chamber of Insight Puzzle in Baldur’s Gate 3
You can enter the Chamber of Insight only via an invisible passage at the Wyrmway, Baldur’s Gate. I’ve marked the Chamber of Insight with the red circle on the map above. The secret passage, which can take you there, I’ve marked with the red arrow. The exact coordinates of the chamber are X: -928 Y: -964.
When you arrive at the Chamber of Insight, you need to follow these steps to be able to solve the puzzle:
- Interact with the Statue of Balduran at the entrance.
- Note three NPCs behind the statue.
- Move further into the chamber and look out for four flying books.
- Toggle on the Turn-Based mode by pressing the Shift+Space key combo.
- Click any of the flying books and select “Throw.”
- Toggle off the Turn-Based mode when they drop to the ground.
- Interact with the books on the ground and read them.
Repeat steps 4-7 for each of the four books, and the solution will be revealed in the “Suelto’s Ethic of War” book. This means that you need to strike down Suelto, which is one of the three NPCs standing behind the Statue of Balduran. Once you do this, the puzzle will be solved.
That’s all you need to know on how to solve the Chamber of Insight puzzle in Baldur’s Gate 3. Stay tuned for more BG3 tips and tricks articles right here.