The Exorcist Job in Bravely Second lets you undo multiple things to previous turns. Take a lot of damage? Undo HP to a previous turn where you had full health. Low on MP? Undo MP to a turn where you had plenty. Did you accidentally get dead? No worries! Undo is there to save the day.
Exorcist has a few other tricks, but Undo is the main reason you’ll want this Job. If you are looking for other tips, check out my Bravely Second Master Guide List.
This guide will go over everything about Exorcist in Bravely Second including:
- Unlocking Exorcist – How to unlock the Job.
- Equipment Guide – The optimal equips for this Job.
- Ability List – Each ability and when you get them.
- Cross Job Tips – Which Jobs work well with this one.
- Combat Tips – How to use this in battles.
You unlock Exorcist after defeating Geist in Chapter 3.
Exorcist has S rank in Swords.
- Light armor is what you want for the extra magic defense it gives you.
- You can use a shield if you want more defense.
- They have decent MND and MP so if you want to have a healing sub Job, accessories that increase those can be helpful.
- Swords are what you should usually equip.
- Staves aren’t a bad idea if you are playing a support role so you can use the healing Special Move.
The specialty for Exorcist is Undo Trois.
- Undo Trois – Increase the time range of all Undo abilities from 1 turn to 3.
- Undo HP – Revert the target’s HP to its value at the beginning of the previous turn.
- This can also revive dead teammates.
- Undo Action – A single enemy action performed against teh target will be stopped.
- Steady MP Recover (Support Skill. Cost: 1) – Restore 30 MP at the end of each turn.
- Purgation – Cancel support effects of a target.
- Undo MP – Revert the target’s MP to its value at the beginning of the previous turn.
- Undo BP – Revert the target’s BP to its value at the beginning of the previous turn.
- Costs 3 BP to use and does not work on bosses and other unique foes.
- Undo Trois (Support Skill. Cost: 1) – Lets you use the Exorcist specialty on other Jobs.
- Eradication – Have a 33% chance of slaying all enemies outright.
- Ectoplasm (Support Skill. Cost: 1) – Upon taking damage that reduces HP to 0, enter Ghost state instead of being killed.
- Glossolalia (Support Skill. Cost: 1) – Gain access to the Tongues command, allowing you to cast spells learned by friends you have registered as if they were you own.
- Auto Undo (Support Skill. Cost: 3) – At the end of each turn, your HP and MP will revert to the previous turn’s values.
Cross Job Tips
- Bishop or another healing Job is good for support.
- Even though you can undo HP, it only works on 1 person at a time and up to 3 turns. Having another healing Job is good for backup.
- Guardian is a good if you want a tank support character. You can use their soul power and possession abilities to provide defense, then Undo any harm.
- Kaiser and Templar are good if you want the extra BP their abilities provide.
Exorcist is best used as support or a sub Job to take advantage of their Undo abilities. It is important to try to save BP so you can do multiple Undo HPs if needed, or Undo BP and MP.
If you have it as your sub Job, be sure to equip the Undo Trois support ability to give you more options.
This character works as a healer, keeping people alive and bringing them back from death.
It can be used to keep a mage’s MP high so they an freely cast their most powerful spells. It can also be used to keep an ally’s BP high if you can keep your own near max.
That wraps up the Bravely Second Exorcist Job guide. Let me know if you have any questions!