The latest DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Eclipse has a number of trophies which you can earn by accomplishing certain tasks. These trophies can significantly boost your gameplay, so it’s a good idea to get as many of them as you can.
This guide will help you earn all the trophies in the Zetsubou no Shima map for Zombies Mode including step-by-step instructions.
This trophy can be achieved after you drink fresh Widow’s Wine – a Perk-a-Cola that has four effects: trapping zombies in the web, turning your usual grenades into sticky ones, replenishing your ammo, and buffing up your knife.
Here’s how to get Sanguine Serum:
- Build the new wonder weapon – KT-4. Here is the crafting guide.
- Find a spider’s nest near Lab A and destroy a blue spider’s web with your KT-4. This will open an entrance into a spider cave.
- Go inside the cave and defeat the Giant Spider boss.
- After killing the boss, go through the rest of the cave, and at the exit you will find the Widow’s Wine machine.
This trophy is earned when you return to full health after bleeding or dying.
- Grab a bucket at the spawn and fill with blue water.
- Use it to plant a seed inside the bunker’s empty ground spots.
- You will need to water the plant several times and shoot it with your KT-4 every time as well.
- Do this until you see a seed appearing and glowing on the surface.
- It will transform into a DNA pod with a copy of your body inside, so next time you die, you will be reborn from this pod.
The Ultimate Sacrifice
This trophy is achieved after you obtain a new wonder weapon – Skull of Nan Sapwe.
This trophy can be earned after you kill ten zombies with your KT-4 weapon at once.
- Locate an area with a lot of zombies and let them chase you.
- As soon as you have enough zombies running after you, stop and start charging your KT-4.
- When your weapon is fully charged, target downwards and shoot into the ground.
- This will release a pool of acid around you and all zombies affected by it will die instantly.
This trophy can be achieved after you stay underwater for a whole minute.
- Go back to the flooded area inside the bunker, where you obtained the plant for crafting KT-4.
- Look for spores on the walls.
- The spores will explode when approached releasing air which you can use for breathing.
- Do this for one minute while staying under water.
In the Belly of the Beast
This trophy is earned after you survive an attack of the Thrasher.
- You need to be attacked by the Thrasher and let it start eating you.
- Your teammates need to kill the Thrasher before you die.
- But even if you bleed to death and your teammates will survive, you will still earn the trophy after you respawn.
Assault With Battery
This trophy is achieved after you electrocute a zombie with Zombie Shield – a special weapon that you can craft after obtaining all the necessary parts.
- First part of Zombie Shield is located near the left side power generator on the map.
- The second one can be found in the artillery room inside the bunker – first door to the right.
- The last part is hidden under the right side power generator room.
- When you have all three parts in your inventory, go the crafting table in the bunker and build Zombie Shield.
- Complete the Trials of the Ancients challenge at the circular skull altar. Here is the full list of challenges.
- After you accomplish three random challenges, pick up your rewards and equip Zombie Shield.
- Soon the lightning will start striking the skull altar and this will also charge up your shield.
- Find a random zombie on the map and electrocute it with your shield.
Web of Defeat
This trophy can be earned after you destroy spider webs with seven possible weapons. Here they are:
- Slashing with regular knife
- Slashing with Bowie Knife
- Normal Grenade
- Ray Gun
- Trip Mine
One Too Many
This is an unusual one. It requires your character to throw up.
- You need to have a bucket and a seed in your stash to grow a plant.
- Water the plant with three different types of water: purple, blue and green.
- This will cause a fruit to grow, which you can eat.
- If you have three or less perks, then eating the fruit will give you another perk.
- If you eat the fruit while having all four perks, your character will throw up, which will grant you the trophy.
Now, when you have all the trophies and perks, you can complete all the challenges and defeat all the bosses on the Zetsubou no Shima map.
Come back soon for more Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Eclipse at GameSkinny!