Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has plenty of tactical tools to customize your loadout, like Battle Rage. The Battle Rage ability is incredibly useful if you frequently find yourself at the front line, spearheading the objective. The tool was introduced in Modern Warfare 2, but it’s had some changes in the new installment. You’ll find all you need to know about how to unlock and use Battle Rage in MW3 here in our guide.
How to Use Battle Rage in MW3
Battle Rage is a Tactical Tool that offers an edge in combat. When equipped, your character will go through a brief animation huffing a gas from a gas mask. This gas boosts your character’s health regeneration, which is particularly useful in intense game modes like Hardpoint. However, you’ll need to reach level 11 in Modern Warfare 3 to unlock the Battle Rage tool. You can keep track of your level from the main lobby, shown in the upper right-hand corner. Here’s how to use Battle Rage:
- Equip Battle Rage in a custom loadout.
- During a match, use your tactical button to inhale the gas.
- Standard button layout is L1 for console.
- Inhale animation lasts around two seconds.
- The max duration of the ability is six seconds.
I recommend you use the Battle Rage ability before entering a scenario, because the animation time could get you in some trouble. Battle Rage was initially too strong in MW3, so Sledgehammer Games released a balance adjustment patch. It plans to keep track of it throughout the Beta to ensure it doesn’t overpower the gameplay. Here are the changes made in the patch:
- Reduced max duration from 10 seconds to six seconds.
- Kills will no longer increase the effect duration.
- Health Regeneration now begins upon killing an enemy.
- Incoming damage will now interrupt health regeneration.
- Removed increased health regeneration speed.
Well, that does it for how to use Battle Rage Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. We’ve got plenty more coverage for the upcoming release, like How to Check MW3 Server Status, and more at our guides hub here.