Being able to use console commands is one of the benefits to gaming on PC, making it possible for you to alter stat values, spawn items, and more. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn’t innately have a command console for PC players, but it’s possible to get around that.
Currently, you can only use Cyberpunk 2077 console commands via installing and using a mod, which is a little cumbersome in concept but very easy to install and use just as you would a normal command prompt.
How to Use Console Commands in Cyberpunk 2077
Here’s what you need to do before using console commands in the game:
- Go to CyberEngineTweaks mod webpage.
- Select the “Files” tab.
- Download the latest version of the mod.
- Go to CyberEngineTweaks wiki page for detailed installation guide.
- Follow every step as provided in the instructions page.
- Start the game and the overlay will appear automatically.
- Select “Not Bound” in the “Overlay Key” section to assign a hotkey.
Once you press the assigned hotkey, a console command will appear on the screen where you can enter commands. You can enable any of the following commands within the game using this comprehensive Console Commands List.
If you don’t know where to begin, here are some of my favorite console commands that I recommend using:
- Game.InfiniteStamina(true) — Activates infinite stamina.
- Game.ModStatPlayer(“CritChance”, “100”) — 100% Crit Chance
- vs = Game.GetVehicleSystem() vs:ToggleSummonMode() — Toggle Vehicle Summon mode.
- vs = Game.GetVehicleSystem() vs:EnableAllPlayerVehicles() — Enables all vehicles.
- GameOptions.SetBool(“SaveConfig”, “AutoSaveEnabled”, true) — Enables autosave.
- Game.GiveDevPoints(“Primary”, 371) — Gives all Perk Points.
- Game.SetLevel(“Level”, 50) — Set Player Level 50.
- Game.SetLevel(“StreetCred”, 50) — Set Street Cred Level 50.
- Game.PrevSys_off() — Set off Wanted By Police.
- acs = Game.AchievementSystem() Game.UnlockAllAchievements() — Unlocks all achievements.
These are just a few examples of what you can find. But there are many others that players find every day and add to the existing list, so be sure to check Nexus Forums as often as possible for the latest additions.
That’s all you need to know on how to use console commands in Cyberpunk 2077. For more on Cyberpunk 2077, visit the game’s main page for more tips and tricks.