When you complete the main campaign in Diablo 4 and reach maximum Level 50, you enter the endgame content trying to push through those Nightmare Dungeons. At this point, your character may need some solid re-building, as those areas are truly nightmarish. Our guide will provide you with a tier list of the best classes and builds for Diablo 4 endgame, making your character even stronger than before.
Diablo 4 Endgame: S-Tier Class and Build
Whirlwind Barbarian offers the smoothest and fastest demon-clearing strategy for all the endgame content in Diablo 4. The main concept of the current best endgame build in Diablo 4 is listed below, which serve as the foundation of this build:
- Increase your speed, defenses, and damage output using Rallying Cry, War Cry, and Challenging Shout skills.
- Quickly defeat bosses and elites using Wrath of the Berserker and Ground Stomp buffs, finishing the combo with Whirlwind.
- Boost your defenses using Iron Skin, which triggers Fortify when going under 50% HP.
You may also need Call of the Ancients ultimate skill and Lunging Strike to keep the high mobility and damage in the endgame. Though you don’t have to follow this build to a “T,” the closer you are, the better results you’ll get.
Diablo 4 Endgame: A-Tier Classes and Builds
Druid is the only other class in Diablo 4 except Barbarian that can really provide solid reliability in the Nightmare Dungeons. The Pulverizing Druid build has excellent AoE skills that can easily deal with hordes of demons. I was especially impressed by its incredibly unstoppable uptime. If you want to know what it’s all about, then here’s the core of this Druid build:
- Combine Pulverize with Shockwave Aspect for the highest AoE damage in the game, also using Earthen Might for increased chance of critical strikes.
- Become unstoppable and fortified using Grizzly Rage, Earthen Bulwark, and Trample.
- Support your gameplay with Earth Spike spirits and Debilitating Roar.
Yes, this build may have some problems with single-target damage, but in a game like Diablo 4, where you’re constantly attacked by armies of mobs, that’s only a tiny drawback.
Twisting Blades Rogue
Twisting Blades Rogue is one of the fastest builds in Diablo 4, which rewards hit-and-run tactics while utilizing teleportation. If you want to move through the dungeons really fast, then follow this skill set for Rogue class:
- Combine Twisting Blades with one of the following skills for ultimate annihilation of entire groups of enemies: Evade, Dash, or Shadow Step.
- You’ll need to be able to reset your skills in this case quickly, so use Advanced Twisting Blades for faster cooldowns.
- Improve your defenses and damage using Poison Trap, Dark Shroud, and Shadow Clone.
I must warn you that although this build is highly efficient damage-wise, you may find that it lacks defenses and may be hard to play overall. But practice makes perfect, and even such a complex build can bring lots of joy to your endgame sessions in Diablo 4.
Diablo 4 Endgame: B-Tier Classes and Builds
Bone Spear Necromancer
One of the ways to increase your damage in Diablo 4 is not just boosting your weapon combos but also debuffing enemies, which makes them more vulnerable to your attacks. The Bone Spear Necromancer build does exactly that in the following fashion:
- Pull in all enemies in the vicinity and make them vulnerable by combining Bone Spear and Utility Aspect of the Void.
- Gain infinite Essence using Resource Aspect of the Umbral and the combo of Corpse Explosion and Bloodless Scream.
- Add some extra damage on top with the help of Blood Artisan’s Cuirass and Bone Spirit.
Note that while the damage output of this build is quite impressive, it isn’t very fast, either in execution or in movement. That’s why I’ve placed it in the B-tier.
Arc Lash Sorcerer
Sorcerer is by far the most limited class in terms of strong skills. But at Level 2, you unlock Arc Lash, which has the potential for some really high damage if built correctly. The Arc Lash Sorcerer is a pure melee build, so not terribly suitable for Nightmare Dungeons, but it can be quite convincing in all other areas. Here’s how it looks:
- Gain maximum survivability by combining Arc Lash with Frost Nova and Flame Shield.
- Deal with bosses and elites using Unstable Currents and Ball Lightning Enchantment.
- Reduce your cooldown times using Glinting Arc Lash.
That’s our current tier list of the best classes and builds for the Diablo 4 endgame. We’ll be sure to tweak and update this list as time goes on and more content is added to the game. Stay tuned for more Diablo 4 tips and tricks articles right here.