The Black River Scythe is a late-game weapon for the Necromancer class in Diablo 4, and you’ll want to know how to get it. The Scythe deals additional damage with Corpse Explosion, a popular ability for Necromancer builds. Here’s how to get the Black River Scythe in Diablo 4.
How to Get Black River Scythe
Playing with the Ancestral Unique Black River Scythe is a great way to buff the Necromancer’s AoE damage ability Corpse Explosion, and the passive Fueled by Death ability. Like most weapons in Diablo 4, the scythe is a loot drop from enemies, so you’ll have to slay your way to the prize. Here’s how to get it.
- Play on World Tier 3 (Nightmare Difficulty)
- Play on World Tier 4 (Torment Difficulty)
- Slay enemies until it drops as loot
- Complete Helltide Events
- Nightmare Dungeons
- Defeat World Bosses
Black River Sythe Effects and Stats
The Black River Scythe is a unique weapon, and it will come with unique effects beyond just buffing the Corpse Explosion ability. Here are all of the weapon’s effects and affixes explained.
- Corpse Explosion consumes up to 4 additional corpses, dealing increased damage with a larger explosion radius per additional corpse when the Scythe is equipped.
- Life on Kill: Grants X life per enemy Killed
- Intelligence: Increases elemental resistance, and skill damage for Necromancers.
- Ranks to Fueled by Death: Passive ability increasing your damage dealth for 4 seconds after consuming a corpse.
- Ranks to Corpse Explosion: AoE damage ability that detonates corpses.
- Damage to Healthy Enemies: Increases damage to enemies above 80% health.
Well, that’s all there is to know about how to get the Black River Scythe in Diablo 4. For more tips, tricks and walkthroughs, check out our best Necromancers ranked list, or more at our guides hub here.