The Uncharted series has been as much about its firefights as its Indiana-Jones-adjacent adventuring. Indeed, the enemies you face can be brutal at the highest difficulties. If want to test your skills against other players or friends — not just AI henchmen — you may be wondering: Does Uncharted 4 have multiplayer? Here’s the answer.
Does Uncharted 4 Have Multiplayer? Answered
So, does Uncharted 4 have multiplayer? The answer is yes. However, you’ll need the Lost Legacy DLC that was released in 2017. You can get the Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection for PS5 that comes with Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy for $49.99. The multiplayer would allow you to play with up to 10 other people in multiple gameplay modes.
Uncharted Multiplayer Modes Detailed
- King of the Hill — You have to capture a single hill to earn points. The first team to get 200 points wins the game.
- Team Deathmatch — You play in two groups of five and fight each other. The first team to get 40 KOs win the match
- Command — You play in two teams of five and fight for control over three command zones. You gain points for every second your team controls a zone. The first team to get 200 points wins the game.
- Plunder — There are two teams of three to five where you need to secure an idol contained in a chest. The first team to get three idols wins.
- Bounty Hunter — Two teams fight to reach the score limit by collecting Bounties from KO’d players. When you KO a player, they drop a Bounty worth 10 points, which you or your teammates must retrieve before an enemy can steal it. The first team to reach 600 bounty points wins
- Survival — This is a co-op mode where you and your partner must survive waves of enemies
Do People Still Play Uncharted 4 Multiplayer?
Even though the Lost Legacy DLC came out in 2017, do people still play Uncharted 4 multiplayer? Yes! And the community is still going strong and helping players get online trophies. For all of the completionists out there, you may have come across the Trials by Fire trophy. To get this, you have to by completing all trials on Moderate difficulty in Multiplayer. So you can still get that!
So, if you were ever wondering: Does Uncharted 4 have multiplayer? You now know the answer! With varying game modes, you’ll definitely find one that suits you and still get all the trophies if you want 100% in the game.