The Amrita Pool is a special landmark in Genshin Impact. Added as part of the version 3.6 update, it’s where you’ll offer a collectible item, PLumes of Purifying Light, to gain some goodies. Of course, you’ll want to know where to find its location and the rewards you’ll get for seeking it out. We cover both below.
Where to Find the Amrita Pool in Genshin Impact
The Amrita Pool in Genshin Impact becomes accessible after you complete the initial segment of the Khvarena of Good and Evil quest. After meeting Zurvan in Vourukasha Oasis, the Heart of Amrita quest should appear in your log.
From the fast travel point in the southern portion of the oasis, you’ll want to follow the winding tunnel that leads to the west. There, you’ll meet a Pari nymph named Fedhri next to the Amrita Pool.
When you interact with the Amrita Pool, you’ll notice that you can offer Plumes of Purifying Light. These collectible items come from different sources, which we detail further in our Plume of Purifying Light locations guide.
- Fragment collection: By far the most common task, you’ll interact with a golden plume, then collect the floating fragments using Sorush.
- Fravashi Trees: These withered husks can be found in Sumeru’s Gavireh Lajavard region, and they provide a plume once they’re cleansed. There are 10 of these in total, and we’ve outlined them in our Fravashi Trees guide.
- Udumbara Pistils: In relation to the above, some of the nymphs in these trees will ask you for special items. You can take a look at our Udumbara Pistils guide.
Amrita Pool Rewards
In any case, the Genshin Impact Amrita Pool requires you to offer six Plumes of Purifying Light each time. You’ll then receive rewards, such as Primogems, Sumeru talent booklets, and Sumeru weapon ascension materials. There are also two important facets to take note of:
- Once you’ve offered 30 out of 36 plumes, the rest will be shown on your map.
- After offering all 36 plumes, you’ll receive the Sumeru: Amrita name card.
And that’s where to find the Amirta pool and collect its rewards. For more information about the game, including a plethora of tips and tricks, you can visit our Genshin Impact guides hub.
Featured image by GameSkinny.