Wondering how to sell apartments in GTA Online? You’re not alone. In the real world, you can sell an apartment to anyone. However, the realty business in GTA Online keeps you from doing just that. Instead, you first need to buy a certain number of apartments before being able to trade them in.
This GTA Online guide will tell you everything you need to know about how to sell apartments in the game, walking you through the process set by step.
How to Sell Apartments in GTA Online
How to Sell Apartments Step 1: Buy Property
The first step to take if you want to sell apartments in GTA 5 Online is to, well, buy them first. It’s an obvious move, but the game doesn’t allow you to own more than six pieces of property, whether it’s apartments or houses.
It also doesn’t allow you to sell apartments or houses technically; it only allows you to trade them in when your number of owned properties has reached its limit of six.
If you don’t have six pieces of property yet, then you will have to buy them before you can sell them. Here’s how to buy a property in GTA Online:
- Open your mobile phone
- Select Internet
- Go to Money and Services menu
- Select Dynasty 8 Real Estate webpage
- Purchase property
How to Sell Apartments Step 2: Trade-In Property
The second step to take if you want to sell apartments is to trade them in for money. If you already own six different instances of property in the game, you can start trading them in. Here’s how you do that:
- Repeat the same sequence above, trying to purchase the seventh piece of property
- The game will alert you that you can’t have more than six
- As a result, it will offer you to trade in one of your previously purchased apartments or houses for a new one
- Select the property you wish to sell in the trade-in menu, which will appear after the alert
- Confirm the trade-in operation
As a result, the game will return the money to your account from the property you’ve decided to trade in for.
- All the New Cars to Look for in GTA Online‘s Casino Update
- GTA Online Guide: Casino Location
- Maude Bounty Locations Guide
- 5 Best Nightclub Locations in After Hours (With Maps)
- Treasure Hunt Locations
And that’s how to sell apartments in GTA Online. It’s not a difficult process, just an overcomplicated one. But now that you know the steps, you can start raking in more money by buying and getting rid of properties. For more tips and tricks, check out the links above or head over to our GTA Online guides hub.