Just as you may want to change clothes in Ooblets, there’s a good chance you may want to change your hairstyle, too. You can do this from the very beginning of the game, with all options for hairdos, beard styles, and hair colors available.
This Ooblets guide will tell you everything you need to know about choosing the right look for your mop and facial hair regardless of why you might want to make changes.
Changing Your Hairstyle and Color
You’ll need gummies to pay for your new hairdo and/or face-do, but you can quickly get those by doing a few simple tasks. Head to the Learnery in the far upper right corner of Badgetown, and scan your first ooblet in Rugnolia’s scanner. She’ll give you 50 gummies, more than enough to change your hairstyle.
Next, head back down to the main part of town and hang a left at the bottom of the stairs. You’re looking for Snups, the barbershop. It’s just to the right of Cuddlecups Cafe. You’ll notice it by the large pair of pink and purple scissors above the door.
Once inside Snups, you’ll notice three chairs to the right.
- Sit in the first chair to change your hairstyle. Right now, since Ooblets is in early access, there are only 17 hairstyles to choose from. Each one costs 16 gummies.
- Sit in the middle chair if you want to add facial hair to your character. Currently, there are nine facial hairstyles to choose from. Each style costs 15 gummies.
- Sit it the third chair to change your hair color and facial hair color. There are currently 17 different hair colors for both, and it costs 20 gummies for each color.
To change your hairstyle, facial hairstyle, or hair color, all you have to do is select the option you want and confirm it. The changes will be applied automatically. However, you’ll have to pay to go back to your previous style, so make sure to take advantage of the preview before dishing out gummies.
You may also see Snups’ barber, Padrig standing in the middle of the shop, though you may not. Padrig doesn’t have to be in the shop for you to change hairstyles, facial hair, or hair color.
Eventually, you’ll be able to expand the barbershop and add more hairstyles by purchasing the Snups Expansion and the Snups Expansion II upgrades with Wishies in the Wishing Well.
- Ooblets Review
- How to Open Your Inventory
- How to Get Nurnies
- How to Change Clothes
- How to Fix the Printypress
- Every Ooblet Signature Move
That’s all you need to know about how to change your hairstyle in Ooblets. For more on the eccentric farm sim, be sure to check the links above or head over to our dedicated Ooblets guides page! Hopefully, more styles will be added in the future so that we can all hone in our perfect look!