If you play Remnant 2 as the Ritualist archetype, then you can start your game with the Zealot armor set by default. But if you’ve already been playing as another archetype but still want to equip it, then follow our guide on how to get the Zealot’s armor set in The Awakened King DLC.
Remnant 2: How to Get the Zealot’s Armor Set
The Zealot armor set is the medium armor, which grants a number of resistances, such as Blight, Shock, Bleed, and Fire. Unfortunately, it has no resistance to the Toxin damage. But its overall defense stands at 90 points, which is excellent for an armor that has a weight of 37.6.
If you want to collect all four pieces of the Zealot armor set in the game, including the overcoat, hat, wraps, and seaboots, then follow these steps:
- Travel to the Forlorn Coast in Losomn.
- Reach the top of the tower, where you can find Nimue.
- Look out for the area under the bridge.
- Shoot the rope with the hanging Ritualist.
- Once it falls down, approach and interact with it.
You’ll be able to pick up the entire Zealot armor set without much difficulty by doing the above. On top of that, I urge you to try out a few possible interactions when wearing this armor set, which will grant you some unique items. Here’s what you can try:
- Approach the Dran Preacher while wearing a full Zealot armor set. He’ll grant you the Band of the Fanatic ring, which extends the duration of the status effect damage by 25%.
- Approach the Bridge Warden while wearing the Zealot armor. He’ll reward you with the Bridge Warden’s Crest. It’s a ring that increases your melee damage by 15% if you perform a perfect dodge.
That’s all you need to know on how to get the Zealot’s armor set in Remnant 2: The Awakened King DLC. Stay tuned for more R2 tips and tricks articles right here.