To get the Scandalous Swimsuit in Dragon Quest Builders 2, you must first build the Pool of Paradise. However, as is the case with many of the game’s other room recipes, it’s not readily clear how to build it.
As luck would have it, it’s one of the trickier rooms to build in the game if you don’t know where to begin with it.
Below, you’ll find the recipe you’re looking for.
Pool of Paradise Recipe
You can build the pool out of any material, but you must follow this blueprint:
- Build a room 10 blocks long by five blocks wide
- Leave a two-block space on one end for a cloth door
- In the middle of the room, build a wall connecting one side to the other
- The wall only needs to be one block high so villagers can easily access the water and the decorations you’ll add below
- Fill the right side with clean water from your Bottomless Pot
- Add the cloth door if you haven’t already
- Add a deck chair, a sunbrella (parasol), a small table, a door, a ladder, and a prickly pop decoration
The finished product should look something like this:
Now that you have the Pool of Paradise built, you’ll gain access to the Scandalous Swimsuit, making you the talk of the island in Dragon Quest Builders 2. Conceivably, the building can be bigger, but even a small room like this will work, giving you the swimsuit cosmetic with minimal effort.
For more tips and guides on the game, be sure to head over to our DQB2 guides page, where you’ll find where to find Flurry Feathers in and out of the campaign, how to build a restaurant, and how to solve the game’s puzzles.