To be clear, the ranking system doesn’t mean anything. This is just a fun, useless mechanic for the time being, but there’s no saying that developer Zeekerss won’t make them useful later. Here are all ranks listed in Lethal Company.
All Ranks Listed in Lethal Company
As you’ll see below, you’ll progress through the various ranks as you play well, reach quotas, and earn XP. Note that while higher ranks will earn you some modicum of respect, they don’t have any use. The more scrap you turn in, the more XP you get. The ranks are as follows:
- Intern: The newbie rank that requires you to earn 50 XP to progress.
- Part-timer: You’re looking at 50 to 100 XP for progression here.
- Employee: This one spans 100 to 200 XP.
- Leader: A senior rank that requires hours of grinding quotas to progress to 500 XP.
- Boss: Once you reach 500 XP you become the veteran Boss rank but you continue to earn XP.
There should be more ranks beyond Boss as the game gets more updates, and hopefully ranks will even grant additional features or discounts. But as it stands, ranks are currently useless and give no real benefits. Heck, you may even see your rank randomly reset. Don’t stress about it for now, it doesn’t mean anything.
These are all ranks in Lethal Company and, for now, they’re entirely cosmetic and don’t actually do anything. Regardless, you’ll want to flex on your friends and try to have a higher rank than them to make them bend to your will. Because, you know, why not. Check out some of our other LC guides here on GameSkinny.