Lords of the Fallen has several armor sets that you can obtain while exploring the lands of Mournstead. Only a select few, however, can match the sheer usefulness of something that turns you into a fully-armored knight. Our guide discusses how to get the Sovereign Armor Set in Lords of the Fallen, so you can have a ton of physical defense.
How to Get the Sovereign Protector Armor Set in Lords of the Fallen
The Sovereign Protector Armor Set can be found in the Sunless Skein mines, which is underneath the district of Calrath. As you proceed through this zone’s winding tunnels, you’ll eventually come across a pool of water, which will instantly kill your character if you wade into it. Here’s what you need to do:
- The pool of water only appears in the Axiom Realm. If you switch to the Umbral Realm, you’ll see that it’s actually a mining pit. However, there are also several enemies, such as a Mendacious Visage non-elite.
- The goal is to head up to the raised ledges/ladder, which allows you to reach the opposite side.
- From there, you can pull the lever to drain the water in the Axiom Realm.
The Lords of the Fallen Sovereign Protector Armor Set is found inside a chest behind several barrels and crates. Also, don’t forget that there are other goodies in the area:
- You’ll meet Byron in the back room, and he’ll give you the Bemoaning emote.
- Shoot the orb that’s attached to the hanging corpse to pick up the Ring of Bones.
- There’s also a Trapper Cap in the corner.
Sovereign Protector Armor Set Stats and Resistances
The Lords of the Fallen Sovereign Protector Armor Set consists of the following: Helm, Armor, Gauntlets, and Leggings. If you wear all the gear pieces, you’ll gain the following stats:
- Defenses: Physical 651, Holy 291, Fire 297, and Wither 248.
- Resistances: Smite 151, Bleed 178, Burn 171, Ignite 145, Frostbite 130, and Poison 157.
I genuinely feel that the Sovereign Protector Armor Set is one of the best in the game (just from all the combined stats). The 651 total physical defense is no joke, and I was able to withstand a few direct hits thanks to my character’s equipment. Still, I advise you to mix and match, especially when your opponents use different elemental abilities. Likewise, you might want to see how it compares against other heavy gear piece options, like the Fitzroy’s Armor Set.
In any case, that’s everything you need to know about how to get the Sovereign Protector Armor Set in Lords of the Fallen. For other tips and tactics, you can visit our LotF guides hub.