The 1.21 update for Minecraft is upon us, although not just yet, but only with the latest snapshot, introducing new Trial Spawners. Our guide will provide you with tips on how to use Trial Spawners in snapshot 23W45A, including a list of all possible rewards.
How to Use Trial Spawners in Minecraft
Trial Spawners appear only in a Trial Chamber, which is a brand-new underground structure that appears only in Experimental mode in snapshot 23W45A. It will be available in the upcoming 1.21 update, but for now you need to do the following to try one out:
- Launch Minecraft (Snapshot 23W45A).
- Press “Play” button.
- Select “Create New World” option.
- Go to “Experiments” tab.
- Toggle “Minecraft 1.21 Features” option.
Once you spawn in a new world with the above-listed method, you should be able to discover your first Trial Chamber at Y-coordinates -40. I was lucky enough to find one very close to spawn at coordinates X: -152 Z: 168, using the following seed number: -38053120285045769.
How to Activate Trial Spawners
I found a number of Trial Spawners in the final room of my Trial Chamber. You can’t break it as a block, but only activate it using the following method:
- Approach the Trail Spawner as close as 14 blocks to activate it.
- Once it starts emitting smoke and sparkles, you’ll know it’s activated.
- A single spawner will spawn one random hostile mob for a single player, including:
Trial Spawner Trial Key Rewards
If you kill a spawned mob in single-player or a number of mobs in multiplayer, then the Trial Spawner will reward you with a guaranteed Trial Key and one of the following items:
- Glow Berries (23.1%)
- Emerald (23.1%)
- Baked Potato (23.1%)
- Golden Carrot (7.7%)
- Ender Pearl (7.7%)
- Potion of Regeneration (7.7%)
- Potion of Strength (7.7%)
That’s everything you need to know on how to use Trial Spawners in Minecraft snapshot 23W45A. Stay tuned for more MC tips and tricks articles right here.