There are five types of ranking leaderboards in My Hero Ultra Rumble that offer various rewards depending on your performance in each of the ladders. Each ranking includes different types of competition, so don’t get upset if you can’t get higher on one of the ladders. There are options for everyone! Our guide will explain ranks in My Hero Ultra Rumble, including all five leaderboards.
All Ranks Explained in My Hero Ultra Rumble
Before you start competing in various game modes, it’s important to know where to find all the ranking leaderboards in MHUR:
- Go to the home screen.
- Click the “Menu” button in the bottom right corner.
- Select the “Rankings” option.
There, you’ll find five different tabs that represent various leaderboards with corresponding ladders and their specific rewards. I made a simple list with short descriptions for your convenience:
- Billboard Chart: This leaderboard is all about the likes you receive from other players while competing. You’ll get more likes if you’re a good team player or you’ve been able to put up a good fight. In this way, others can show respect by liking your profile. The more likes you have, the higher up the ladder you go.
- MVP Ranking: If you play lots of ranked matches, then you earn lots of ranked points, which determine your place in this MVP chart.
- Top Agency: If you become a member of the agency, you can earn lots of Agency Points. Then, you can contribute them to level up your agency facilities. This is a team-based ranking, as it counts the contribution points of all members of the agency.
- Elite Agency: This leaderboard focuses specifically on the Top 10 agency members. It’s like a league of its own for the best of the best members in any given agency.
- Event Ranking: If you decide to take part in any event, you’ll be placed on this leaderboard, depending on how many event points you’ve earned during any given event.
That’s all you need to know about rankings in My Hero Ultra Rumble. Stay tuned for more MHUR tips and tricks articles right here.