Paleo Pines is full of cute dinosaurs to befriend and tame, but what if you go overboard and have too many dinos on your hands? Thankfully, there’s a solution for that. And luckily, it doesn’t require too much on your end. Here’s how to release dinos into the wild in Paleo Pines.
How to Release Dinos into the Wild in Paleo Pines
There are tons of colorful and unique dinosaurs to discover in Paleo Pines, and if you’re anything like me, you want to befriend them all. However, I quickly found myself caring for a few too many, which makes it tricky to keep their happiness levels in check. Sometimes, it’s best to return a dino where you found it. Follow these steps to release dinos.
- Equip your flute.
- Approach the dino with your flute.
- Play the Yoohoo song (x1 red, x1 red, x1 red).
- Play the Follow Me song (x1 yellow, x1 yellow, x1 yellow).
- Head to the valley region of Paleo Pines with the dino.
- Play the Move to the Wilds song (x2 purple, x2 red, x2 purple, x2 red, x2 blue, x2 red).
- Confirm you want to return the dino to the Wilds.
Make sure you’re certain before you release dinos into the wild. Retrieving them requires a trip to Mari. Mari is the Field Researcher found in the tree house in the North, and she’ll help you track the dino down later via her Dino Storage. Although, you’ll have to use your flute once again to tame the dino, so it’s only really useful to retrieve a rare-colored dino this way.
Well, that does it for how to release a dino into the Wild in Paleo Pines. Stay tuned with us for more tips, tricks, and walkthroughs at our Paleo Pines guides hub here.