Greetings, adventurers! You’ve probably delved into the world of Rogue Legacy 2 plenty by now, but there are always more mysteries to discover. If you’re curious about all the traits that are available for your characters, then you’ve come to the right place.
Here is a list of all the traits that are available in the current version (0.1.1a) of Rogue Legacy 2.
Thankfully, this small update knocked out a few of the game’s extremely irritating traits: the three that blurred vision were removed for, as we said in our Early Access review, giving players headaches. The developers also fixed the “Chronic Fatigue Syndrome” trait so that it only applies to spells and abilities, instead of also adding a cooldown to your attacks.
Now that those are out of the way, we can enjoy the game and its traits system even more! The list below is current as of this latest update, but we’ll add to this list on occasion when new patches are released.
To better help you pinpoint the most lucrative traits, they’re sorted by how much of a gold bonus they give you. We also include the effects they provide.
Rogue Legacy 2 Traits
No Gold Bonus
- Aerodynamic: Your Spinkick is replaced with Downstrike.
- Bookish: +150% magic damage and mana capacity. 50% health and weapon damage.
- Charismatic: 15% gold discount from shopkeeps.
- Clumsy: Objects break on touch.
- Combative: +150% weapon damage. 50% health and magic damage.
- Crippling Intellect: -75% health and weapon damage. -50% mana. Mana regenerates over time.
- Disattuned: 25% less health, but you can only be hit in the heart.
- Ectomorph: Enemies knock you far away.
- Emotional Dysregularity: Mana costs and damage increased by 100%.
- Endomorph: Enemies barely move you.
- FMF Fan: Does nothing (that we know of).
- Gigantism: You are gigantic.
- Histrionic: Numbers are exaggerated.
- Hollow Bones: You fall slowly.
- Hypergonadism: Enemies are knocked far away.
- IBS: You are a fart factory, causing you to occasionally fart.
- IIB Muscle Fibers: Hold jump to Super Jump
- OCD: Breaking things restores mana.
- Super IBS: Your class talent is replaced with Super Fart.
- Treasure Hunter: Start with a random relic.
10% Gold Bonus
- Antiquarian: Everything is retro, adding a Game Boy-like filter.
- Associative Agnosia: Enemies are blacked out.
- Cartographer: Map is revealed, but no position marker.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: All spells and talents have a cooldown.
- C.I.P.: Can’t see your health.
- Colorblind: You can’t see colors.
- Light Sensitivity: Everything is too bright.
- Muscle Weakness: Enemies barely move when struck.
- Nostalgic: Everything is old-timey tinted.
- Puritan: Enemies are censored.
- Synesthesia: Everything leaves behind color.
- Tunnel Vision: Vision is narrow.
15% Gold Bonus
- Diva: The spotlight’s on you (only illuminates you and enemies).
- Dwarfism: You are tiny.
70% Gold Bonus
- Vegan: Eating food hurts you.
- Vertigo: Everything is upside down.
75% Gold Bonus
- Pacifist: You can’t attack or deal damage.
150% Gold Bonus
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta: You’ll die in one hit.
Those are all the traits available right now in Rogue Legacy 2. More will surely be added as patches release, so check back often to see how things get switched up.